Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Softball

Top Athletes - after college

Everything you want to know about the greatest game

by DonnieS » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:01 am

I am in a corporate town hall meeting, the company I work for is a Fortune 100 company, hard driving , hard charging, organization. Top three executives that came up to speak in this mornings session, two were women. Both were top athletes, one played basketball for Florida years past, played on a Junior Olympic team. The other woman , played softball in Europe at a university we would call D1, was on the Olympic softball team for one of the EU country teams, though missed the games because of a last minute injury.

I bring this up because when you see these kids work their asses off to be the best and to compete against the best, that drive carries over to the corporate world. And while I am quite sure, that job requirements to get hired by the company I work for, did not require D1 softball experience , it sure doesnt hurt. The work ethic it takes to get to that level, does not go away as I saw this morning.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Casoftball » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:27 am

That is pretty cool, Donnie. Exactly what a lot of us are hoping our daughters get out of this softball experience. Thanks for sharing.
Casoftball
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to College Softball