Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Championships Luxury Accomodations

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by KennyO » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:05 pm

7 nights luxury 2 bedroom 2 bath Villa at Marriott Newport Coast available for rent. This is the first week of championships and is an awesome place to stay. Only 22 minutes away from the Huntington Sports Complex, this luxury resort features several pools and spas, easy parking, activities for all ages, and close to great restaurants, bars, and shopping.

Marriott Newport Villas is a timeshare facility and I had reserved that week. Unfortunately I cannot go now, so someone can take advantage of this great place to stay. No presentations or sales pitches--I own the week and will put your name on the reservation. The unit can sleep up to 8, have washer and dryers in the units, full kitchens with all the utensils--everything you need for a great week. Save money on meals by cooking in the unit or on one of the nearby outdoor BBQ's. If you want to see diagrams of the units, pictures of the inside or outside, just "google "Marriott Newport Coast Villas." This is a great place for families and kids as Marriott has activities virtually every day for every age group.

Marriott direct has these at $900 per night on their website for a total of $6300. Booking.com has them at $4725 for the week. Us travelball parents and families deserve a break--so only $2400 for the entire week! (Split it with another family) Sorry, no partial weeks and must be paid in advance to reserve and put your name on the reservations. Once reserved and put into your name, no changes or refunds--sorry.

This is NOT a "Stay to Play" hotel, so I am not trying to entice you out of the fine PGF hotels. But this is a great alternative for locals not wanting to compute back to Temecula, for a group of umpires, or for your family and friends to enjoy SoCal at the beach while watching your daughter play softball. I am even open to a slight discount if PGF wants to rent it out to put up Jenny Finch and her family. :)

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks!
KennyO
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 am

That's a smoking deal. But you sure you want 8 umpires in there for a week? You know how they get.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by onlooker » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 pm

just a thought. post at NFCA..... coaches who matter need a place to stay too. they love to stay together. they have the budget.
onlooker

by KennyO » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:14 pm

onlooker wrote:just a thought. post at NFCA..... coaches who matter need a place to stay too. they love to stay together. they have the budget.

Good idea, thanks
KennyO
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch