Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Magic Just Rumors Really???

by Sftball Junkie » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 pm

This is like the old Mervyn's add "Open Open Open" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on NCN you can be honest. You know you have checked the Magic 12u roster like 10 times today to see if these players are on it. Word is they offered 11 spots last night n left 3 on the bubble, how funny will it be if all of these players on a list from 8 days ago from some everyone thought was nuts are actually listed on the new roster.

No doubt this team will be strong they did have a good turn out. First time I have ever heard of a rec coach bring an entire team out to a tryout for a work out tho. That sounded a little odd to me. Must be an Elk Grove thing.
Sftball Junkie

by noncrazynorcal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Sftball Junkie wrote:This is like the old Mervyn's add "Open Open Open" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on NCN you can be honest. You know you have checked the Magic 12u roster like 10 times today to see if these players are on it. Word is they offered 11 spots last night n left 3 on the bubble, how funny will it be if all of these players on a list from 8 days ago from some everyone thought was nuts are actually listed on the new roster.

No doubt this team will be strong they did have a good turn out. First time I have ever heard of a rec coach bring an entire team out to a tryout for a work out tho. That sounded a little odd to me. Must be an Elk Grove thing.

LOL Yes I've been watching. If it turns out to be true, the team is going to be great but it's going to look pretty bad for someone if they said nothing was negotiated during fall or before when players were on other teams.
noncrazynorcal

by Stealing Home » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 pm

You're not implying Magic Mike was lying to us are you? Telll me it's not true with this magical organization.

LOL Yes I've been watching. If it turns out to be true, the team is going to be great but it's going to look pretty bad for someone if they said nothing was negotiated during fall or before when players were on other teams.[/quote]
Stealing Home

by getsomeperspective » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Sftball Junkie wrote:This is like the old Mervyn's add "Open Open Open" :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to wait. The roster is exactly as bleacher bug said it would be, with only 2 exceptions. MS (P-3b) did not make it. Instead they chose BR (2b-OF - lefty slapper). JM did not show. MB did, and accepted the offer. 11 on the roster. Now let's wait to see what the "bubblers" do, and if JM shows 12/8 - 9. :?

Looks like the title of this thread still fits..........
getsomeperspective

by Stealing Home » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Well Magic Mike - what do you have to say for yourself and organization now?

LadyMagic83 wrote:Normally I would not respond outside of tryout posts, but there seems to be some speculation and assumptions being made by specific individuals without direct, firsthand knowledge of the Lady Magic organization and this team in particular. These are nothing more than assumptions and conjecture by those individuals for their own agendas are are NOT TRUE.

1. Yes, the coaches have daughters on the team. If they didn't, there would be no team.
2. Believe whom you wish, but all positions are available.

Mike Saulter
President, Lady Magic
Stealing Home

by Sftball Junkie » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Notice they have yet to post a roster???? I guess the elitist attitude feels we are all stupid enough to think they have actual playing spots still available and are hoping we will bring our daughters out next week for that #13 and #14 spot on the roster.

Maybe just maybe some stud will show up and break up the starting spots already promised to those who have been with them a while.

Then again the easiest way to off set team fees for the top 11 or 12 is to carry your #1 - 3 fund raiser players.
Sftball Junkie

by glf0845 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Stealing Home wrote:Well Magic Mike - what do you have to say for yourself and organization now?

LadyMagic83 wrote:Normally I would not respond outside of tryout posts, but there seems to be some speculation and assumptions being made by specific individuals without direct, firsthand knowledge of the Lady Magic organization and this team in particular. These are nothing more than assumptions and conjecture by those individuals for their own agendas are are NOT TRUE.

1. Yes, the coaches have daughters on the team. If they didn't, there would be no team.
2. Believe whom you wish, but all positions are available.

Mike Saulter
President, Lady Magic

Maybe those young ladies wanted to play for Lady Magic, the new coach and were the best who showed up. Why think the worst.
glf0845

by Sftball Junkie » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

glf0845 wrote:Maybe those young ladies wanted to play for Lady Magic, the new coach and were the best who showed up. Why think the worst.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny, you have obviously not read this entire thread. Magic Mike was defending his new coaches and claiming they, nor the Almighty Magic would ever make deals with players prior to tryouts yet Bleacher who was on the old Breeze team named the entire roster 8 days before the tryouts and basically nailed it. Even down to the bump spot players. Then again so we don't all think the worst lets give Magic the benefit of the doubt and say Bleacher has a crystal ball or maybe he/she is a Palm Reader.... Yup!! Now it all makes sense Sorry Mike didn't mean to think the worst...

Message subject: Re: Magic Just Rumors Really???
Sent: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 am
To: Bleacher bug

Yes I can give you the names of the players they have committed to. My source of info is pretty solid and I trust them I have been told. 5 Breeze players and 5 Heat players.

Breeze: EM (P – 1b) AC (C-SS) both coach kids KC (P-1b) GJ (C-SS) MS (P-3b) all committed to LT is on the Bump if 2 outside players show.

Heat: RL Coach kid (P -1b) SC (CF-SS) NM (OF) ME (OF) AV (3B) all committed to AE (2b) is on the Bump depending on if 2 outside players show.

Outside player 1 JM played for KG Tracy in Spring Summer took fall off
Outside player 2 MB plays for TC older sister plays for Lewis Magic 16u
Sftball Junkie

by glf0845 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Sftball Junkie wrote:
glf0845 wrote:Maybe those young ladies wanted to play for Lady Magic, the new coach and were the best who showed up. Why think the worst.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny, you have obviously not read this entire thread. Magic Mike was defending his new coaches and claiming they, nor the Almighty Magic would ever make deals with players prior to tryouts yet Bleacher who was on the old Breeze team named the entire roster 8 days before the tryouts and basically nailed it. Even down to the bump spot players. Then again so we don't all think the worst lets give Magic the benefit of the doubt and say Bleacher has a crystal ball or maybe he/she is a Palm Reader.... Yup!! Now it all makes sense Sorry Mike didn't mean to think the worst...

Message subject: Re: Magic Just Rumors Really???
Sent: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 am
To: Bleacher bug

Yes I can give you the names of the players they have committed to. My source of info is pretty solid and I trust them I have been told. 5 Breeze players and 5 Heat players.

Breeze: EM (P – 1b) AC (C-SS) both coach kids KC (P-1b) GJ (C-SS) MS (P-3b) all committed to LT is on the Bump if 2 outside players show.

Heat: RL Coach kid (P -1b) SC (CF-SS) NM (OF) ME (OF) AV (3B) all committed to AE (2b) is on the Bump depending on if 2 outside players show.

Outside player 1 JM played for KG Tracy in Spring Summer took fall off
Outside player 2 MB plays for TC older sister plays for Lewis Magic 16u

Yes, Sftball Junkie, I have been flowing this thread. Condescend much? Again, maybe these girls were THE BEST players out there.
glf0845

by noncrazynorcal » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 am

glf0845 wrote:
Sftball Junkie wrote:
glf0845 wrote:Yes, Sftball Junkie, I have been flowing this thread. Condescend much? Again, maybe these girls were THE BEST players out there.

No one's talking about whether the players are great. Most seem to agree that all the players mentioned are very strong.

The issue is that the organization claimed that all positions were open but if that was true, why is there new information coming out that they already had almost a full roster before tryouts even started? Why claim 'all positions open' just to sound all high and mighty?

I still appreciate Magic Mike's contributions here at the Bucket and in Norcal softball, but I feel a little bit duped.
noncrazynorcal

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal