Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Nor Cal Gold for 2010

by whystealthem » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:28 pm

They won't defend their classless actions. Even though they have been on here watching it all . Don't be afraid to defend your actions sbphil, or luv2catch, or even the big enforcerone! As soon as people start to understand why these great people are quitting on you guys after all the years of service, karma will then catch up. And believe me, it is a B///h!
whystealthem

by wild999 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:32 am

Truth

You can try to get away from the facts that I wrote by dwelling on pedastool/pedestal but I wrote the TRUTH and you are showing your ignorance by making a big deal out of the spelling.

I am not sure why any of those three coaches still after all these years live on these boards and care what anyone says or thinks. Perhaps EGO's

Fact: Sorcerer's brought home the gold 90% because of Ricketts
Fact: Sorcerer's do not have even close to a pitcher like Ricketts
Fact: Bob Peralas pride got in the way and because of that gave Phil his gold which could've easily been Bob's
Fact: they did not look like a strong team in the fall IMO and hesse's as well and I also agree Lady Sharks might give them a good game which is unbelievable
Fact: They lose more players/coaches than any other team and have a bad reputation on treating players/coaches with disrespect.

Hope all my spelling was up to par with you so you can dwell on the facts and not pedestal/pedastool. Did I spell ignorant wrong when referring to you?
wild999

by Norcal33 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:39 am

See Uno, Aren't you glad you gave us Northerners our own board. Isn't this entertaining. Alot of hate for the team on top. I can tell you from experince that PM is a no nonsense coach that calls it like he sees it. If players don't like it they walk and get replaced. Mostly it is the parents that can't handle the critisim. To play with the best there is a price and I'm not talking money.
Norcal33

by wild999 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:53 am

It is not only teams on top that players walk. Doesn't matter what team you are on that if players or parents don't think they are getting enough playing time or other reasons that is the good thing they have the option to find another team to play on. At the gold level it is much more important to play for a team that will showcase you than a team that is full of talented players and you ride the pine. Many coaches have lost players through the years of coaching but you don't hear about those coaches disrespecting players/coaches/families (besides Ford)the way PM does and that is just a fact. Again, don't try to turn this into "because he is a straight shooter, no nonsense kind of guy" is why players/coaches leave because that is not the truth. He was a coach that was lucky enough to get an ace pitcher last year. I believe if Ricketts would've stayed with Sting they would've been the one with the gold. Bob Peralas is every bit as good of a coach as PM if not better but unfortunately they both suffer from the same disease. What did Phil do the previous years and he had great talent as well? With Val you would've thought he could've placed a little higher than what he did. I know Peralas few years back did very well with an average pitcher and that was some good coaching!
wild999

by 3Bsnag » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 am

I am thorougly enjoying that with your "new" HB members, NorCal is starting to resemble the TX boards. :lol: :lol:
3Bsnag

by truth » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 am

wild999 wrote:It is not only teams on top that players walk. Doesn't matter what team you are on that if players or parents don't think they are getting enough playing time or other reasons that is the good thing they have the option to find another team to play on. At the gold level it is much more important to play for a team that will showcase you than a team that is full of talented players and you ride the pine. Many coaches have lost players through the years of coaching but you don't hear about those coaches disrespecting players/coaches/families (besides Ford)the way PM does and that is just a fact. Again, don't try to turn this into "because he is a straight shooter, no nonsense kind of guy" is why players/coaches leave because that is not the truth. He was a coach that was lucky enough to get an ace pitcher last year. I believe if Ricketts would've stayed with Sting they would've been the one with the gold. Bob Peralas is every bit as good of a coach as PM if not better but unfortunately they both suffer from the same disease. What did Phil do the previous years and he had great talent as well? With Val you would've thought he could've placed a little higher than what he did. I know Peralas few years back did very well with an average pitcher and that was some good coaching!

You are an idiot. Softball is a team sport. A hot pitcher is definitely a plus, but it takes a team to win. Sorcerer played as a team, executed and won a national championship. You are just a jealous hater who is teaching their DD to play victim. Move on. Have fun whining about the next coach. The team in Norcal that loses players and coaches is the Grapettes. Check your facts and and go join that horror show if you haven't already. They are more than likely all you have left.
truth

by downthepipe » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:45 am

I'm enjoying it too. Happens every year. Parents of kids who couldn't make it with that team write in and bash the coaches, or claim that the players all left, or that they the team won't be good any more. Blah, blah, blah. Haters hatin'. Then the next summer comes around and they are proven wrong once again - Sorcerer is still strong and their kids sign into top college programs. Check their website. A lot of the hating is also by Sting. Didn't they have Ricketts with them, until the head Stinger drove her and her family off? What did they win when she was there? Didn't they lose a number of other key players and coaches last year to teams other than just the Sorcerers, again because of their negative situation? And Steve, or Goldball4 or whoever you are today, wasn't your daughter one who left them high and dry? Just like you had your older daughter leave the Strikkers? Hmmm, can you say "classless," Steve? You definitely know about leaving...didn't your entire 12U team leave your organization a couple of weeks ago? And, Stinger, quit hyping yourself as a coach by attacking others. You had your chance with The Lefty and finished 17th or so. Quit being so damned jealous. And didn't this thread begin because a player left Sting to come to Sorcerer, just like other kids left other teams for what they saw as a better situation? How was she stolen when her team had not even finished tryouts? She wasn't committed, she simply left. And how do you steal a kid, anyway? Just haters hatin.' As I said, happens every year on this site at this time. Must be getting close to the holiday season. This silliness seems to happen only in Norcal and Texas. Guess that's why you got your own board. Sorcerers please apologize for winning the national championship so these people can have a little joy in their lives. Happy Thanksgiving! See you next year.
downthepipe

by Goldball4 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm

downthepipe, you sure seem to know alot about this situation. The girl hadn't been committed? Yeah she was! As far as the strikkers? They were on their way out anyways. Remember Colorado sir? Where your players told you guys to f off about the lockdown you tried to put them on! How was lunch with that lovely young lady? She approached us? Why was there a lunch date then? Idiots! Keep doing what your doing, karma is coming! CLASSLESS!
Goldball4

by wild999 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Hey Truth
Getting awfully defensive here aren't ya big guy? Can't handle goldball4 who speaks the truth and I'm sorry if you cannot handle my opinion and many others regarding who brought home the gold for PM. I am glad you educated me that softball is a team sport. Who's the idiot? When you have someone like Ricketts on the mound and dominated like she did, both offensively and defensively you have to give credit where credit is due. Like football and a great quarterback and baseball with a lights out pitcher and softball with a lights out pitcher makes ALL the difference IDIOT. As Ray put it and I quote
"Sorcerer 1, Cen Cal Dirt Dog 1

"The defending Gold champions are simply not the force they were at Gold with Keilani Ricketts hitting and pitching. Jessica Vest, Tylyn Wells had infield hits while Katie Keller ripped a single. Dirt Dog loaded the bases twice, finally scoring the tying run in the 3rd."

What don't you understand about that and why is this such a hard thing for you to agree with? The entire team credited it to Ricketts so why can't you? PM may be your hero but he is not mine.
wild999

by Gone in 2.6 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Nor Cal is awesome. :D
"And as I watch you disappear into the ground
My one mistake was that I never let you down"
Gone in 2.6

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal