Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

12u Fall tryouts-Who are favorites & sleepers going forward?

by thing is ... » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:16 pm

I think grapes10's wife started posting as grapes10. Big words and commas were used. :D :D :D
thing is ...

by Ovr Weight N Bald » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Grapes10 wrote:Yours might get mine at such mundane sports as tether and dodge ball, but mine would sure whoop yours at Sepak Takraw and Conker Smashing.

Ok, crazy similarities to our little game of softball here. While doing my research I found a 12u "Regu" from Asia “LTSTG” who's coach is a self proclaimed Guru of Sepak Takraw. He has two daughters who play for the White Panda’s. (Univ. of Chinese Taipei) One is a Hall of Fame “Tekong” the other is a very well respected “Alternate Tekong.” This coach Jaiun Haiundrsain states they were top 5 in the world last year and has sent 26 of 26 athletes to XUII Colleges in his history. Tryouts are right around the corner.... You might wanna check them out!!!

I am sure Grapes kid is already being recruited by the team though!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ovr Weight N Bald

by Grapes10 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 pm

thing is ... wrote:I think grapes10's wife started posting as grapes10. Big words and commas were used. :D :D :D

Maybe I'm not a father of a darling daughter, maybe I'm a mother. I was unaware that the bucket is only for men. Gotta love the bucket!
Grapes10

by POP Time » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Ovr Weight N Bald wrote:
Grapes10 wrote:Yours might get mine at such mundane sports as tether and dodge ball, but mine would sure whoop yours at Sepak Takraw and Conker Smashing.

Ok, crazy similarities to our little game of softball here. While doing my research I found a 12u "Regu" from Asia “LTSTG” who's coach is a self proclaimed Guru of Sepak Takraw. He has two daughters who play for the White Panda’s. (Univ. of Chinese Taipei) One is a Hall of Fame “Tekong” the other is a very well respected “Alternate Tekong.” This coach Jaiun Haiundrsain states they were top 5 in the world last year and has sent 26 of 26 athletes to XUII Colleges in his history. Tryouts are right around the corner.... You might wanna check them out!!!

I am sure Grapes kid is already being recruited by the team though!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like Larry The Cable Guy says, "I don't care who you are that's funny" :lol:
POP Time

by Old man softball » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Isn't this more fun than getting all pissed off because someone said there daughter is a better pitcher then someone else's daughter. :lol:
Old man softball

by realbucket » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:16 am

How was the turkey shoot tourney? Last local of the season for a lot of teams then next weekend will be it for us & a few others.
realbucket

by Grapes10 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Awfully quiet on here.
Grapes10

by realbucket » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:57 pm

POP Time wrote:LTG got punched in the mouth every game they played at PGF. It didn't matter if they played 00 or 01 teams they got it handed to them. Yes they finished 17th but look at it. They talked their way in using the handed down berth they didn't earn at Metros, lost every game they played in pool play. Beat a duck as someone said first round, were pounded by Rapids then got by Magic in a goofy game followed by another run rule loss. Don't let the finish at PGF fool you. They didn't belong. The team had no pitching all year and were in more Silver Bracket Sundays then anyone in Nor Cal. The biggest problem they will have is they do not have a solid #1 pitcher. As for the guy who said the new pitcher for them throws 55 + you have bumped your head, you might want to check that gun you used we played that pitcher at least 10 times this season n 55+ has never happened.

Breeze and Foothill Gold should be above LTG just off of pitching alone. Breeze pitcher is a true 55+ pitcher and Fotthill Gold pitcher is 53 avg every pitch. Overall hitting and defense is pretty equal across the 3.

Well I guess we can all agree the 55+ pitching isn't the answer to having a solid team. Ltg scored 5 runs in the first inning when breeze 55+ pitcher was on the mound. Have they won a fall tournament this season or made it to a championship? But when your posting about your daughter I guess its only natural to talk her up. :oops: (The finishing 33rd comment gave you away). Im okay with that though. :P We'll see how the brackets play out for this weekend in so cal for the nor cal teams. I think Gold 01 is going to do alright. They have a pretty solid line up INCLUDING but not limited to pitching. Mizuno aka Heat did pretty well at Westerns. We'll see if they can make another run for it in So cal. Good luck to us all! :mrgreen:
realbucket

by Gut » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Well I guess we can all agree the 55+ pitching isn't the answer to having a solid team. Ltg scored 5 runs in the first inning when breeze 55+ pitcher was on the mound. Have they won a fall tournament this season or made it to a championship? But when your posting about your daughter I guess its only natural to talk her up. (The finishing 33rd comment gave you away). Im okay with that though. We'll see how the brackets play out for this weekend in so cal for the nor cal teams. I think Gold 01 is going to do alright. They have a pretty solid line up INCLUDING but not limited to pitching. Mizuno aka Heat did pretty well at Westerns. We'll see if they can make another run for it in So cal. Good luck to us all!

Uh oh. Looks like we offended another pitcher's Daddy on the bucket. This time appears to possibly be a Lions Pitcher's Daddy.

Congratulations on the TFT Tournament victory. You were the best team out there, hands down. Hopefully you are one of the "Needy parents" who just so happens to have a studette of a daughter who is subsidized by the rest of this team. 12U "Scholarships" are hard to come by these days. :o :o :o
Gut

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal