Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Women protesting?

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by as the world turns » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:34 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
as the world turns wrote:I'm not quite sure what they are protesting. Women in America can drive a car, get an education, get a mortgage and purchase a home. They can be doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers. They can be ministers or atheists. They can have children without men. They can speak their minds. I'm positive that they can still do these things now that Trump is president. This just looks like a giant hissy fit because their candidate lost. Being a sore loser is never a good thing.

You forgot that women, just like men have the right to peaceful protest ... The woman's march was about whatever it meant to the woman that was marching ... Her right to equal pay for equal work, her right to abortion, right to marry whomever she wants -LGBT rights, the right to be upset that someone who has shown no regard for woman was elected President and on and on and on ... Wasn't so long ago that there was no Title IX and your daughter instead of playing softball would be in sewing class learning how to be a home maker and have to be happy about it ... But someone protested ...
You just spent 8 years bashing Obama ... Don't women have the same right to bash a candidate they don't like ? Maybe they marched so they have the right to the same hissy fit you had.

And I have a right to point out the ridiculousness of their protest, buttercup.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by as the world turns » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:46 am

as the world turns

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:54 am

as the world turns wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
as the world turns wrote:I'm not quite sure what they are protesting. Women in America can drive a car, get an education, get a mortgage and purchase a home. They can be doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers. They can be ministers or atheists. They can have children without men. They can speak their minds. I'm positive that they can still do these things now that Trump is president. This just looks like a giant hissy fit because their candidate lost. Being a sore loser is never a good thing.

You forgot that women, just like men have the right to peaceful protest ... The woman's march was about whatever it meant to the woman that was marching ... Her right to equal pay for equal work, her right to abortion, right to marry whomever she wants -LGBT rights, the right to be upset that someone who has shown no regard for woman was elected President and on and on and on ... Wasn't so long ago that there was no Title IX and your daughter instead of playing softball would be in sewing class learning how to be a home maker and have to be happy about it ... But someone protested ...
You just spent 8 years bashing Obama ... Don't women have the same right to bash a candidate they don't like ? Maybe they marched so they have the right to the same hissy fit you had.

And I have a right to point out the ridiculousness of their protest, buttercup.

Yes you do, you big strong man. ;)
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by kevin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:40 am

Out of curiosity. Did yesterday's women's march bother you also?

kevin

by as the world turns » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:56 pm

kevin wrote:Out of curiosity. Did yesterday's women's march bother you also?

Don't be an imbecile, you know they are not the same.
as the world turns

by kevin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:08 pm

Ok the "Right to Life" march, the overturn Roe vs Wade march, the stop killing unborn babies march. The question is - do marches bother him/her or just the message? Or just fat women?

Spazsdad wrote:Are you calling the Right to Life march a women's march?
kevin

by as the world turns » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 pm

kevin wrote:Ok the "Right to Life" march, the overturn Roe vs Wade march, the stop killing unborn babies march. The question is - do marches bother him/her or just the message? Or just fat women?

Imbeciles and empty causes bother me
Last edited by as the world turns on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
as the world turns

by kevin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Thanks buttercup.

kevin wrote:Ok the "Right to Life" march, the overturn Roe vs Wade march, the stop killing unborn babies march. The question is - do marches bother him/her or just the message? Or just fat women?

kevin

by as the world turns » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:42 pm

kevin wrote:Thanks buttercup.

And, In no way did I mean any disrespect to all the fat women in your life.
as the world turns

by GIMNEPIWO » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:26 am

*assuming you were speaking to me, big man

??? Not sure what you want me to comment on ? Millions of women all over the world peacefully protesting to protect their rights and some making signs that you think are inappropriate ? Is that it ? The Virgin Mary on a vagina ? Heck, she's been seen in french toast too, that doesn't make it real ... LOL You have a candidate for President (now President) on tape bragging about molesting women and on prime time TV bragging about the size of his wiener and a cardboard Virgin Mary vagina upsets you ? :roll:
Last edited by GIMNEPIWO on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub