Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

So, how many of you out there are Bernie supporters?

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by as the world turns » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:50 am

jonriv wrote:
We all need that wall. But I am a Cruz voter.

I surprise AWT- Never thought you would support an Ivy leaguer :D (undergraduate from Princeton and a Law Degree from Harvard)

So do you always turn stupid in order to prove your point? The Ivy graduate of 25 - 30 years ago is so different than the product they are pinching out today. I remember 30 years ago, California was conservative - but then the N/E progressive slime started to influence our academic institutions and our young minds - so here we are........
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by as the world turns » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:58 am

jonriv wrote:
as the world turns wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:Maybe I'm wrong, but Sanders strikes me as that really annoying guy in class that you just wanted to tell to STFU.

....wanted to tell to STFU??? You mean beat the crap out of him and then have the guys take him into the locker room and put icy hot on his jockstrap and tape it on real good. It probably happened to him, that is why he was a HS runner.

Oh, my little sandwich maker........you are so cute when you want to say something mean - grrrrrr

Sounds like you graduated from the Donald Trump school of hard knocks and discipline. I prefer TRU (Teddy Roosevelt University).

Besides you don't want to make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Not that you like me now.... :lol:

magna-cum-laude, baby

certificate-trump-universiry-.jpg

Congratulations...now go build Donnie a wall! :lol:

We all need that wall. But I am a Cruz voter.

Walls always seem good on paper-but historically they have been a disaster for the builders(ie Great Wall of China and Maginot Line)

As far as the candidates- my wife put it best to describe the candidates from both parties "This is the best America has to offer?" :D

You know that guys who quote their wife, used to say "My mommy said......." before they were married.... :lol:
as the world turns

by jonriv » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:36 pm

Overall this whole debacle is like picking which STD you'd rather have...

Quote of the year!!!!!!!!
jonriv

by jonriv » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:41 pm

So do you always turn stupid in order to prove your point? The Ivy graduate of 25 - 30 years ago is so different than the product they are pinching out today. I remember 30 years ago, California was conservative - but then the N/E progressive slime started to influence our academic institutions and our young minds - so here we are......

You are delusional…. Berkley was conservative??? UCLA????? please My parents lived in San Diego 50 years ago when he was in the Navy- LA has always been liberal and as for San Francisco-need I say more. AWT- as I was told on this site several times- the Liberals in California even put the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts to shame-and it is not a recent happening

You also need to get your facts straight on the Ivies- the level of their student has actually gone up over the past few years- please use the facts
jonriv

by aparent » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:19 pm

jonriv wrote:
Overall this whole debacle is like picking which STD you'd rather have...

Quote of the year!!!!!!!!

X 2...we have 4 pathetic choices that don't represent the large majority of us that are somewhere in the middle of the political spectrum. I wish Rand Paul had gotten some traction, he was the only candidate I thought had any chance of putting us on a better track.
aparent

by PDad » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:47 pm

jonriv wrote:Peoples Republic of Massachusetts

Speaking of Taxachusetts, I was shocked GE is moving there from CT because of taxes.

I think they buried the lead in this article (#1 seems minor) - http://www.courant.com/opinion/editorials/hc-ed-6-lessons-from-ge-move-20160115-story.html. Excerpt from #3...

That said, lowering taxes wouldn't hurt. "Taxachusetts" cut taxes, percentage-wise, more than any other state but one between 1977 and 2011, according to the Massachusetts Budget and Policy Center.

Looks like MA has cleaned up their act and CT has serious problems.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:56 pm

jonriv wrote:
So do you always turn stupid in order to prove your point? The Ivy graduate of 25 - 30 years ago is so different than the product they are pinching out today. I remember 30 years ago, California was conservative - but then the N/E progressive slime started to influence our academic institutions and our young minds - so here we are......

You are delusional…. Berkley was conservative??? UCLA????? please My parents lived in San Diego 50 years ago when he was in the Navy- LA has always been liberal and as for San Francisco-need I say more. AWT- as I was told on this site several times- the Liberals in California even put the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts to shame-and it is not a recent happening

You also need to get your facts straight on the Ivies- the level of their student has actually gone up over the past few years- please use the facts

Oh jonnny, getting your thong all wadded up your crack. Berkley used to be the freak exception, now it is the CA norm - that crap spread like a cancer - and that Alinsky sickness came on board a few VW buses from the East Coast via radical professors. As for San Diego, we kept the Navy folks isolated on the Rosecrans Ave section of San Diego (whores, tattoo parlors, and fruits), a bad representation of what the state was really like.
as the world turns

by Skarp » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:53 am

Trump. Period. On what conceivable basis could the Heybucket constituency support anyone else?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mikealdrich53 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:34 am

as the world turns wrote:A yes or no - simple answer will do........

no
mikealdrich53
Premium Member
Premium Member

by extiger » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:35 am

Can't we just do away with the democratic party.
extiger
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub