Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

New kid on the block

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:30 pm

jonriv wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:
jonriv wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:For all you Tee Ball coaches out there, there is a new 6 year old on the block. Just when you thought it could not get any weirder. :shock:

http://www.progressivestoday.com/52-year-old-transgender-and-transager-lives-as-a-six-year-old-girl-video/

I am glad to see you finally came out dugout- that was very courageous of you :D Video does not do you justice

Hey Jonny, you are out of softball, yet you are still trolling a girl's softball website? :lol:

Since I can no longer live vicariously through my daughter I have to do it through you guys

I for one am glad to share my pathetic softball life (what's left of it) with you. :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:38 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
jonriv wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:
jonriv wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:For all you Tee Ball coaches out there, there is a new 6 year old on the block. Just when you thought it could not get any weirder. :shock:

http://www.progressivestoday.com/52-year-old-transgender-and-transager-lives-as-a-six-year-old-girl-video/

I am glad to see you finally came out dugout- that was very courageous of you :D Video does not do you justice

Hey Jonny, you are out of softball, yet you are still trolling a girl's softball website? :lol:

Since I can no longer live vicariously through my daughter I have to do it through you guys

I for one am glad to share my pathetic softball life (what's left of it) with you. :lol:

JR is thinking about starting over again with a t-ball team and is thinking about building the squad around a very special six year old :shock: :lol: FP5, you can help as a team parent and make sandwiches for the team :lol: It never ends.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

Previous

Return to The Pub