Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Food for thought

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Schmick » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:04 pm

Melissar305 wrote:
sdiamond wrote:https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA

Let Them Play Please sign and forward to your team and friends.

Just as an FYI, you're sharing a link to a beer ad for Budweiser, not a petition to Let Them Play.

Then let them drink beer,.Micheladas all around
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:06 pm

TheTownUSA wrote:To all of the numbnuts who think the fires on the West Coast were not fueled by climate change, allow me to offer a little third-party perspective. Keep in mind this is not MY opinion. These are the expert scientists talking. Hopefully you may all learn something of value, for once in your life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/ ... te-change/

Yeah, because we should all listen to Bezos

The wildfires are newscums fault because he won't manage the public lands in California
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:23 pm

According to the CDC, only 6% of the Kung Flu "blamed" deaths were actually a death caused solely by the Kung Flu. So the 183k deaths that have been blamed on Covid-19 only about 11,000 actually died from it.

For 11,000 people they wrecked the economy amd set the country on a path to civil war
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Schmick wrote:According to the CDC, only 6% of the Kung Flu "blamed" deaths were actually a death caused solely by the Kung Flu. So the 183k deaths that have been blamed on Covid-19 only about 11,000 actually died from it.

For 11,000 people they wrecked the economy amd set the country on a path to civil war

Covid, like many other diseases(ie Aids) does not usually kill on its own, but becomes the contributing(and main) reason for death. You should make sure you actually read the entire report and not just cherry pick what suits you. We certainly would not want you acting the same way as Melissa or The Town now would we?
jonriv

by Schmick » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:30 pm

my asthmatic and over weight 75 year old father caught Kung Flu and with the help of Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, vitamin D and breathing treatments, he kicked it in under a week.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:46 pm

Schmick wrote:my asthmatic and over weight 75 year old father caught Kung Flu and with the help of Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, vitamin D and breathing treatments, he kicked it in under a week.

Great to hear- unfortunately I know 4 people who died from it. As well as a 40 year old who was hospitalized for a week. It’s a difficult disease that hits all different, hits the elderly very hard and seems to spread rapidly under certain circumstances
jonriv

Previous

Return to The Pub