Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

College Football is Looking Doomed

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Melissar305 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:51 pm

A couple of days ago I made a very relevant post about the Big Ten and Pac 12 conferences canceling their 2020 football seasons. I was promptly informed by one of the administrators that my post was unrelated to softball and therefore would be removed from that specific forum. I was also invited to repost my advisory in The Pub.

A couple of things should be noted. My post WAS related to softball. Anytime you eliminate the revenue stream from one of the only two sports that actually generate a profit for the college, it's going to have an impact on the budgets of all of the other programs that consistently operate at a loss. Like softball for example.

With the exception of men's basketball, football is the primary benefactor for all other college sports programs. It pays for the scholarships offered to female athletes, as well as their coach's salary. If football falls, it's only logical that it will have a negative impact on all of the other sports programs down the food chain, including women's softball.

Perhaps more relevant to this conversation, there hasn't been a legitimate discussion about softball in ANY of these forums for the past six months. The only thing people are talking about is politics and the coronaviris pandemic, so who are we kidding here? Unlike some of you, I don't jump on The Bucket to talk baseless smack. I only come here to drop useful information on those who wish to become informed. Some of you just don't want to know the truth.

Which brings me to my final point. And yes, this also relates to softball. If any of you coaches down in Southern CA ever want to see another organized softball tournament held in your neck of the woods, you had better mobilize and stop this group of kooksticks that want to perpetuate the coronavirus in Orange County. They are called "Saturate OC". I have provided a link for your education. This group is 100% Caucasian, uneducated and clueless as the day is long. These are the self-absorbed A-holes that are keeping your kids from going to school this fall and playing fall softball.

https://www.ocregister.com/saturate-oc- ... -to-cancel

https://www-9news-com.cdn.ampproject.or ... ed79c964ae
Melissar305

by Melissar305 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Spazsdad wrote:So you not only post drivel and think it’s valuable information you now have shown yourself to be racist as well. Congrats

You really don't have a clue what it means to be a racist, do you? Let me help you out. Everyone has personal prejudices. That's your constitutional right as a US citizen. When you have the power to impose your personal prejudices on a minority community of color, in a way that impairs or suppresses their rights, that would be the definition of racism.

Calling attention to a bunch of white kooksticks partying on a beach during the middle of a national pandemic may demonstrate my prejudice, but it's definitely not an act of racism. Capisce?
Melissar305

by 110% » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:41 pm

You are not sane. You really should talk to someone and get some help. It's almost pitiful the ridiculous things you post. Racism can work against whites no different than POC, it's when you're discriminated against because of... YOU GUESSED IT, YOUR RACE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THAT MAY BE IT'S RACISM..

MAGA TRUMP2020
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Melissar305 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:50 pm

110% wrote:You are not sane. You really should talk to someone and get some help. It's almost pitiful the ridiculous things you post. Racism can work against whites no different than POC, it's when you're discriminated against because of... YOU GUESSED IT, YOUR RACE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THAT MAY BE IT'S RACISM..

MAGA TRUMP2020

Man, are you a dipshit. Do you know who believes in the concept of "reverse racism"? Aggrieved white people with a victim mentality that blame the government for all of their personal failures in life. In other words, Trump supporters. I'd be willing to wager you've suckled at the teat of the tax payer your entire adult life. Tell me I'm wrong.
Melissar305

by TheTownUSA » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:23 am

If anyone is interested, this is what maturity looks like. I'm hoping that by posting this article, it might help some of you to have a breakthrough. It's NEVER too late to learn and grow as a person. That's the lesson to take from this.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/ ... 592499002/
TheTownUSA

by TheTownUSA » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:33 am

Spazsdad wrote:‘ I've been hesitant to talk about this, as I know I will get backlash from it," Stafford wrote in 2017, "but I believe we can stand and show our unity against everything that doesn't represent what this flag stands for. Let's stand united against terrorists, against racism, against white supremacists, against killing of cops, against police brutality, against sex slave trafficking.. against anything that is not the ideal for this country. ‘

What exactly was wrong with her stance in 2017 that she needed to grow from.? What did she need to learn? What maturity had she not obtained yet?
The lesson would be never apologize to the mob. They are never satisfied. Look at what they did the Drew Brees. That guy has done more for New Orleans than probably anyone and they still came for him when he defended the flag.

This is what Kelly Stafford was actually quoted saying in the article I posted. It was an apology for her stance in 2017 that you referenced. Please, if you are going to make an effort to rebut every single comment posted in this once hallowed forum, get some comprehension skills.

"When Kaepernick knelt during the national anthem, I had strong feelings about it," Kelly Stafford wrote in an Instagram post Saturday. "Even when he kept saying it had nothing to do with the flag or military, I didn’t listen. I kept not listening to him or anyone else and let the political rhetoric persuade me that him kneeling was disrespectful to our military. Over the past several months, I have opened my ears, mind, and heart and it has opened my eyes to see how wrong I was and for that I am sorry."

This is one of the biggest problems that America faces with Trump supporters: they just don't listen very well, and they refuse to admit their mistakes.
Last edited by TheTownUSA on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheTownUSA

by TheTownUSA » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Spazsdad wrote:I will type slower for you.
What exactly was wrong with her 2107 stance? The stance quoted in your link. The stance that yes, she “apologized “ for.
Try being a little less emotional Just because your woke take is questioned

You can't even grasp the concept of an apology, can you? You must have graduated from Trump University, where students were taught to believe that apologizing was a sign of weakness.

Kelly Stafford gets to decide what she needs to apologize for, not you. If you have a beef with her reason, go take it up with her on her Instagram page. You are projecting your inadequacies onto me, just because I delivered the message, and that ain't right.
TheTownUSA

by TheTownUSA » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:52 pm

You need to find a hobby. You have WAY too much time on your hands.
TheTownUSA

by eclipse09 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:43 pm

TheTownUSA wrote:You need to find a hobby. You have WAY too much time on your hands.

Um this is Spaz's hobby.......
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SDTitans » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:53 pm

TheTownUSA wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:‘ I've been hesitant to talk about this, as I know I will get backlash from it," Stafford wrote in 2017, "but I believe we can stand and show our unity against everything that doesn't represent what this flag stands for. Let's stand united against terrorists, against racism, against white supremacists, against killing of cops, against police brutality, against sex slave trafficking.. against anything that is not the ideal for this country. ‘

What exactly was wrong with her stance in 2017 that she needed to grow from.? What did she need to learn? What maturity had she not obtained yet?
The lesson would be never apologize to the mob. They are never satisfied. Look at what they did the Drew Brees. That guy has done more for New Orleans than probably anyone and they still came for him when he defended the flag.

This is what Kelly Stafford was actually quoted saying in the article I posted. It was an apology for her stance in 2017 that you referenced. Please, if you are going to make an effort to rebut every single comment posted in this once hallowed forum, get some comprehension skills.

"When Kaepernick knelt during the national anthem, I had strong feelings about it," Kelly Stafford wrote in an Instagram post Saturday. "Even when he kept saying it had nothing to do with the flag or military, I didn’t listen. I kept not listening to him or anyone else and let the political rhetoric persuade me that him kneeling was disrespectful to our military. Over the past several months, I have opened my ears, mind, and heart and it has opened my eyes to see how wrong I was and for that I am sorry."

This is one of the biggest problems that America faces with Trump supporters: they just don't listen very well, and they refuse to admit their mistakes.

Maybe it is you that doesn't listen. You want everyone to acknowledge that Kaepernick 's kneeling should automatically be understood and embraced.

It seems you and Kaepernick could careless what kneeling signifies to others during the national anthem. The same tired rhetoric you try to tell people, maybe you should also listen to what others feel and what the anthem and flag symbolizes for them.
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to The Pub