Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Orgs and Tryouts

by Lone Staarr » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:50 pm

So we are in the midst of tryouts and the never ending musical chairs.

If you have an elite softball player. Someone close to a five tool player. What org should you put your daughter in, try out for? What org gives your very talented athlete the best opportunity to be looked at and get recruited by the top 25 D1 softball programs?

IMO,

North Texas:
Top 2
-Firecrackers: has pull nationally
-Glory Shelton: has pull regionally and is now gaining nationally.

Then Everyone else...
-Mizuno Impulse: Org still trying to get off the ground. Committed some players to top D1 schools.
-Glory Adkins: Has committed kids to top D1 schools.
-Sneaky Cleats(East Texas)
-Batbusters?
-Fusion?
-Texas Elite?

South Texas
Got a bunch down there that get their kids committed to top D1 programs and I apologize in advance if I miss anybody. Feel free to post who I missed.
-Sudden Impact
-Impact Gold
-Aces Express
-Firecrackers
-Houston Power
-Texas Peppers

Central Texas
-Bombers
-Blaze
-Firecrackers
-Centex Buzz

Again feel free to post orgs I missed from any of these regions.
Lone Staarr

by Lone Staarr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Someone posted this in other social media.

Like I said before, make the jump early to the right team, right org. It can be the difference in how much money you get and to what college. Do your homework! Especially if you have one of those special athletes.

"Poor planning on your part isn't an emergency on mine...recruiting does indeed start prior to highschool whether you like it or not or just don't want to believe it. There's A LOT to be done behind scenes to allow your student athlete the best opportunity to succeed in the experience. It's all about maximizing opportunities.#teamCSA"
Lone Staarr

by Lone Staarr » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:20 am

*missed the scrapyard dawgs out of Houston! Theyve been making some noise recently with some commits.

On the tryout trail... Word on the street says the top orgs here in Dallas, Texas Glory and Firecrackers didnt have a lot of girls trying out outside their org. Sunday firecrackers from what i hear had a decent amount.

Whats going on here? Coolaid getting old, not tasting good anymore?
Lone Staarr

Return to TX