Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

96 GLORY WHERE ARE THEY ?????Where is King RICHARD

by PAPA COACH » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Its seems my Coach skipped out on the remaining players. We have no team or leader. Has anyone seen or heard from the coach????? :?: :?: :?:

bruno is sad :roll:
wine for everyone
PAPA COACH

by justawatcher » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 pm

What remaining players?
justawatcher

by MHO » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Still in a tent in Illinios? :o All the money from craigs ranch couldnt save him from staying in a coleman tent! :o

They dont need that pipeline they have the 96 Diamonds coming anyways! Just ask Lusk and Montoya about the pipeline :roll:
MHO

by Hey Dill » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 pm

I heard Big Dick Wines is going to be coaching an 18u Glory team. No bull. That's what I heard. If that's true I guess the Poole's will be taking over the Gold team soon too.
Hey Dill

by PAPA COACH » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 pm

MHO wrote:Still in a tent in Illinios? :o All the money from craigs ranch couldnt save him from staying in a coleman tent! :o

They dont need that pipeline they have the 96 Diamonds coming anyways! Just ask Lusk and Montoya about the pipeline :roll:

GEEET OUTTA HERE --Diamonds going to Glory --bruno not so smart what do you mean about the pipeline :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

FASUP IM BRUNO
:D :D
wine for everyone
PAPA COACH

by HIGHANDTIGHT » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 pm

No, he brought his tent back and pitched it up at Lake Lewisville. He's down at Sneaky Petes trying to run another check scam. Your time is up in this town King Dick, time to pack your tent and go elsewhere to con some other organization into giving you a team to run into the ground.
HIGHANDTIGHT

by aquarius » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm

DBAT makes an impression? Hell with that, looks like Dick makes a bigger one.

This is what we call a good ole fashioned Heybucket-beatdown. Nay, a slaughter. And yes you are correct, no I don't know the half of it. Obviously. What exactly makes dick so popular? Does he leave a trail of blood and bodies everywhere he goes? Was he the cause of a major leak in the pipeline? Is he a charmer turned heartbreaker - jekyll & hyde?

:| <-------neutral
:? <-------confused
aquarius

by endeavor2improve » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Ok all you haters of the King, I just couldn't take it anymore so I had to register in order to login to reply. My dd has been with Coach Wines for a year now, and I believe every member of the 96 Glory team is a much better player now than they were a year ago. For my two ¢ he has always been true to his word. He cares strongly about every member of his team and works diligently for them and the sport. I did not always agree with every decision he made, but he did always listen to my opinion, and from what I could tell, the opinion of the other parents and coaches. Not only was each team member better by the end of the year, he also was a better coach and manager at the end of the year.

Long live the King
endeavor2improve

by PAPA COACH » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 am

" he also was a better coach and manager at the end of the year"

my big old butt BRUNO IS LAUGHING HARD :lol: :lol: :lol: not a better money mngr. ask any TD.....

FASUP IM BRUNO :D
wine for everyone
PAPA COACH

by justawatcher » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 am

endeavor2improve wrote:...and I believe every member of the 96 Glory team is a much better player now than they were a year ago...

He cares strongly about every member of his team and works diligently for them and the sport...

Again...what players?
justawatcher

Next

Return to TX