Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Texas Bomber raffle winner??

by Chris61 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:26 am

Does anyone know who won the Tx Bomber raffle held in July? Maybe I missed it, but I've never seen where the winner was announced.
Chris61

by hitforpower » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:00 pm

It probably wasn't you then. :lol:
hitforpower

by Bomberdad01 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Oh Chris I'm sorry you got kicked off last year. At first I felt bad for you but its getting pretty easy to see the coach was right about you. By the way how did that Mizuno thing work out for ya?

You know from back when you were a Bomber that the raffle was held live on the Bomber website and all the winners were listed. They have been removed to make room for more updated stuff like tryout results.

I sure hope yall find a team soon so you can worry about them and quit living in the past.
Bomberdad01

by Chris61 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:00 am

Bomberdad01 wrote:Oh Chris I'm sorry you got kicked off last year. At first I felt bad for you but its getting pretty easy to see the coach was right about you. By the way how did that Mizuno thing work out for ya?

You know from back when you were a Bomber that the raffle was held live on the Bomber website and all the winners were listed. They have been removed to make room for more updated stuff like tryout results.

I sure hope yall find a team soon so you can worry about them and quit living in the past.

LOL!! Sounds like bomberdad has been misinformed, which is the status quo for that team. They'll find out soon enough though. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris61

Return to TX