Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Sudden Impact vs Impact Gold

by akks1382 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:09 am

Frito, that's what we are working on. New to area, so trying to learn the teams here & these two seemed to be at the top of the list. Now if I can help her understand that even though you made a commitment, sometimes in your best interest, it's time to move on to bigger & better things. Ahh, the joys of being a parent. Thanks for the input everyone.

frito_burrito wrote:ak forget about her age. she is in high school and is a 2017 graduate.
if she wants to play college softball its time to find the team that plays in the best exposure tournaments and gets to play in front of the best coaches. find the right organization and play 16u. that's where you will find the college coaches that are looking at you daughters graduation year. if you are asking if sudden impact or impact gold is best i say yes. both are organizations that can help get your daughter to the next level.
akks1382

by frito_burrito » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:20 pm

;)
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:05 am

Spazsdad wrote:
bigbaddude wrote:
frito_burrito wrote:ak forget about her age. she is in high school and is a 2017 graduate.
if she wants to play college softball its time to find the team that plays in the best exposure tournaments and gets to play in front of the best coaches. find the right organization and play 16u. that's where you will find the college coaches that are looking at you daughters graduation year. if you are asking if sudden impact or impact gold is best i say yes. both are organizations that can help get your daughter to the next level.
ok frito, now i am confused. you type perfectly good english so why are most of your post in broken spanish? :D

Maybe he logged in under the wrong screen name :o :lol: :lol:

Maybe he grew up.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:06 pm

bigbaddude wrote:no, frito is all grown up. don't want to get him peesed off. i am anxiously waiting for his response because i now it will be funnnnnny. :D

Like we say here, better to be pissed off than pissed on.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by frito_burrito » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 pm

DonnieS wrote:
bigbaddude wrote:no, frito is all grown up. don't want to get him peesed off. i am anxiously waiting for his response because i now it will be funnnnnny. :D

Like we say here, better to be pissed off than pissed on.

preety chur bigbadvato likes to be peed on. jus a hunch
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Lunatic Fringe » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:08 am

Please don't encourage him :P
Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.
Mark Twain
Lunatic Fringe

Previous

Return to TX