Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

PGF Qualifer

by Battle » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
frito_burrito wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:What is this facebook you speak of?

what es dis pgf you all speak of?

It's a 2nd best tournament for the west coast TB players in the country to compete against each other in front of loads of college coaches with some of the best weather around. :mrgreen:

That's just for you Battle :P

I fixed your Di-a-tribe... 8-) :mrgreen:

See there you go trying to get me in trouble again. The last time I engaged in some conversational smack, I got "Jacked" up...Get it?...Jacked...Ha ha he...he...ahum...Well I thought it was funny... :D
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 am

Battle wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:It's a 2nd best tournament for the west coast TB players in the country to compete against each other in front of loads of college coaches with some of the best weather around. :mrgreen:

Please tell us what other location(s) has comparable weather and is suitable for holding a national tournament.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softballdaddi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:48 pm

PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:It's a 2nd best tournament for the west coast TB players in the country to compete against each other in front of loads of college coaches with some of the best weather around. :mrgreen:

Please tell us what other location(s) has comparable weather and is suitable for holding a national tournament.

sunnyvale is good... not PGF but good weather....
softballdaddi

by PDad » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm

softballdaddi wrote:
PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:

My bad, I'm asking for a location Battle would like (e.g. other than west coast) that has comparable weather at that time of the year (end July thru begin Aug) and is suitable for holding a national tournament. I'd like to see him come up with something other than Colorado.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 pm

PDad wrote:
softballdaddi wrote:
PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:

My bad, I'm asking for a location Battle would like (e.g. other than west coast) that has comparable weather at that time of the year (end July thru begin Aug) and is suitable for holding a national tournament. I'd like to see him come up with something other than Colorado.

Aw PDad you are so kind. Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I was watching that little ole' Texas NBA team in the finals. Just in case you missed it, Tony Parker made a hell of a shot. Belgium/France is well represented. :roll: :lol:

As far as your question...Although I know you meant well, "some of the best weather" was not one of my diatribe fixes. You might want to go back and read the thread again. Weather is not that big of a deal to me as it is to some. I deal with hot, cold, rain, sleet, and snow every year. ASA has no room for fair weather friends. :lol:

Colorado, Hawaii, South/North Dakota, North/South Carolina, Illinois, Alabama, Tennessee, and even Florida is fine with me. :P

I compare softball to growing old...It's not for sissies. :o :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

Previous

Return to TX