Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Texas High School 5A Softball

by slaphitter » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:48 pm

May be a little early yet, but who are the State contenders in 5A texas High School Softball.
I hear that Pearland is powerful and may win everything this year. Suppose to have 1 of the best Pitchers in the State.
What about the defending State Champs out of Deer Park? Lost their #1 Pitcher from last year. How will they fare this season?
Last edited by slaphitter on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
slaphitter

by texasugly1 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Don't be so quick to look at just the Houston area. The DFW area has 8 teams listed as HM or ranked. Most HM though. Lots of talent up north. Several schools lost key seniors, some schools moved to 4A, and a few have up and coming incoming freshman.
texasugly1

by slaphitter » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 pm

texasugly1 wrote:Don't be so quick to look at just the Houston area. The DFW area has 8 teams listed as HM or ranked. Most HM though. Lots of talent up north. Several schools lost key seniors, some schools moved to 4A, and a few have up and coming incoming freshman.

It was not my intention to leave anyone out. I am from the Houston area. I threw a couple of teams out, that everyone is familiar with, just to get the ball rolling. I know there are alot of very find teams, in this great State of Texas.

Since the High School Softball Season is just around the corner, I wanted to spark a little interest in the up coming season.
slaphitter

by AE27 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 am

slaphitter wrote:May be a little early yet, but who are the State contenders in 5A texas High School Softball.
I hear the Pearland Panthers are powerful and may win everything this year. Suppose to have 1 of the best Pitchers in the State.
What about the defending State Champs out of Deer Park? Lost their #1 Pitcher from last year. How will they fare this season?

what high school is the pearland panthers? If you are talking about the Lady Oilers, they will be deep in all areas and should be pretty competitive. one team that may be a sleeper is clear falls, very scrappy.
AE27

by slaphitter » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:56 am

AE27 wrote:
slaphitter wrote:May be a little early yet, but who are the State contenders in 5A texas High School Softball.
I hear the Pearland Panthers are powerful and may win everything this year. Suppose to have 1 of the best Pitchers in the State.

what high school is the pearland panthers? If you are talking about the Lady Oilers, they will be deep in all areas and should be pretty competitive. one team that may be a sleeper is clear falls, very scrappy.

Sorry, I don't know where I got the Panthers from. Did an edit and took it out
slaphitter

by frito_burrito » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 pm

slaphitter wrote:

lmfao. uhhh i dunno why i es say de perland panfers. maybe cus chu dd played fer de panfers
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by AE27 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:53 pm

frito_burrito wrote:
slaphitter wrote:

lmfao. uhhh i dunno why i es say de perland panfers. maybe cus chu dd played fer de panfers

why you so funny frito? pretty sure slaphitter never played on the panthers.
AE27

by 51sDad » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 am

I hear that Pearland is powerful and may win everything this year. Suppose to have 1 of the best Pitchers in the State.

Yes, Pearland will be very very good.

texasugly1 wrote:Don't be so quick to look at just the Houston area. The DFW area has 8 teams listed as HM or ranked. Most HM though. Lots of talent up north. Several schools lost key seniors, some schools moved to 4A, and a few have up and coming incoming freshman.

Agreed. Flower Mound, McKinney Boyd, Plano, Mansfield Timberview, Keller just to name a few. District 4 is probably the toughest this year.
51sDad

by DP3816 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:25 am

Gotta believe the defending 5A champs Deer Park will be in the hunt.
DP3816

by outofnowhere » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:01 pm

DP3816 wrote:Gotta believe the defending 5A champs Deer Park will be in the hunt.

negative, they will be lucky to make the playoffs.
outofnowhere

Next

Return to TX