27%
Tx. Glory Gold (Shelton)
73%

Total votes : 15

by Lori » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 am

Vote Now
Lori

by Travel Ball » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 pm

We are ROTFLOAO. . . You include two High Voltage Gold teams, but omit multiple gold teams from the Ft. Worth Batbuster, Travelers, and Texas Glory. . . since when did the High Voltage rise to the top of North Texas softball in 18u Gold in terms of depth of talent? Do any college coaches know this? Did you truly intend to omit Fusion Gold (Maloney), or do you, as we suspect based on other posts, really not know what you are talking? What about the Schutt Avengers Gold, who have a long, long record of placing girls in college. Don't they at least get a listing alongside your named High Voltage Gold teams? You never cease to amaze us. Glad to have you back on the boards. Can't wait to re-post some of these gems later this summer.
Last edited by Travel Ball on Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Travel Ball

by Lori » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Well here we go again.....

To start off--I won't even comment on your Batbuster comment...everyone knows there might be 1 or 2 competitive BB teams, so enough said there.

Next..Fusion Gold (which you are obviously ASSociated with)..please are you for real? The only real "accomplishment " was winning Dallas Metro, which wasn't as huge as you wish it was. Places 2nd-5th(2 of them) in metro had a combined 6 (yes six) 3rd place or better showings all year and 5 more 4th or 5th place finishes--ALL year..not like you played the best of the best of the best.

Next..High Voltage Gold and HV Gold (Kimberling)...compare thier records to yours Fusion boy...no doubt which ones are the better more accomplished teams..records speak for themselves. My opinion is your 14u team could beat the gold team 9 times out of 10.

Next...You mention Travelers--I meant to include Travelers (Marks)..awesome team deserved to be in poll. The only other travelers worthy of the mention is out of Van, Tx..not exactly north Texas now is it?

Next...Schutt Avengers Gold...This team would mop the floor with your Fusion team, however, they were not mentioned because they are not in NORTH TEXAS as the POLL Suggested, or else they would have been included smart one!! The VTD shows them in District 30 out of College Station..how many miles is that from DFW??? Now if I am wrong on this, then I apologize for taking what the VTD says as factual, and would gladly include them on the list and even vote for them myself!!

So next time you think you know what you are talking about, try reading the whole posting bubba!!
Lori

by Lori » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:54 pm

By the way--the label "GOLD" doesn't mean what it used to..anyone can list their team as a GOLD team. Trust me there are plenty out there that do and cannot compete at that level.
Lori

by Lori » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:56 pm

By the way again...I just looked back and realized--I DID LIST TRAVELERS (MARKS) IN HE POLL. LOL
Lori

by play4fun » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:02 am

This is one person opinion... so if you think it should be different then start your own poll but for now say thanks to Lori for even starting to recognize the teams.

Besides everyones opinions might change after H.S. ball and they all start playing.
play4fun

by Lori » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:32 am

Absolutely play4fun..thank you for seeing the whole picture, not just that maybe I didn't mention your team and get feelings hurt like travelball. Heck, I even mentioned a team he wanted in there and was still accused of not mentioning them!! lol
Lori

by Lori » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:34 am

By the way--upon further review, I would add Batbusters (Clay) to that list, but that is all.

Happy now travelball?! ;)
Lori

by Travel Ball » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:51 pm

First, this is a ridiculous post because each person can only vote one time and anyone who votes for anyone other than the Texas Glory Gold really doesn't know anything about Gold ball in North Texas. No offense to J.D's bunch or the others, but the Glory will continue to dominate for at least another year . . . that said, your response is indicative of why most experienced folks in North Texas are ROTFLMAO everytime you prognosticate here . . . you so desparately want to be considered an "expert" on this board but you just don't seem to understand anything beyond 10u and 12u.
Travel Ball

by Lori » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:07 am

Can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen...

Don't like the poll, don't vote....

Don't like my post, don't read it...

My opinion is my opinion, and nothing else, if you don't agree with it, who cares. That's what makes the world go round. If we all agreed it would be a boring place to be, right!! lol

Start your own poll with your own opinions..you won't see me crying like a little baby, becasue I know it is your opinion and you are entitled to it bubba travelball!! ;)
Lori

Next

Return to TX