Tx. Travelers Gold (Marks)
No votes
Tx. Elite Gold (Bancroft)
27%
Tx. Glory Gold (Shelton)
73%

Total votes : 15

by Travel Ball » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:59 pm

BTW. . . you said you would omit the Texas Travelers ET Gold because they are from Van, Texas, and therefore, are not a true "North Texas" team, but in the 14u division you included the Texas Traveler's (Splash), who are based in Quitman, and the Anderson Express '93, who are based in Longview . . . let's see you explain that one . . . do you think people don't really read your posts . . .

Did you really NOT KNOW when you posted that the Schutt Avengers Gold will field a North Texas roster that inclues Hoaglund (Flower Mound), Miller (Lake Dallas), Farley (Lake Dallas), Eassary (Paris), O'Donnell (Irving), Foster (Wylie), Sandie (Wylie). Didn't your daughter graduate from Lake Dallas . . . ROTFLMAO.
Travel Ball

by Lori » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:24 pm

My mistake on the location of the splash and anderson express...take them off the list. I do believe I said Sxhutt Avengers Gold was awesome somewhere, I may or may not have, but seeing as they are not DFW local, that is why they were not included, so you can quit crying now travelball.

I made a mistake on the location of those 2 teams and I am willing to admit it...let's see if you are man enough to ever admit your mistakes.... ;)
Lori

by Lori » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:26 pm

My daughter graduate from lake Dallas? no..lol I couldn't even begin to tell you where lake dallas is.
Lori

by Fastpitch360 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:39 am

Alright everyone you can stop calling me know I am here to put our know it all Lori in her place. If you look in alot of Lori posts it is either how bad Texas Fusion is or going to be. Texas Fusion remember what they say about a scorn women. I guess her DD must have tried out or joined your team because lori still has bad breath over the deal. Hell if were not careful we may all go to pots. HAHAHA.

Get over it Lori this team that is coached by Maloney is a good team that plays with alot of heart. You must have missed the Ronald this last fall.

If I can pull quotes off other boards you will see the hate she has for the organization. To bad....
Fastpitch360

by Fastpitch360 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:07 am

Also....Lori you might also want to consider finding a job. Looking at all your posts on here you have way to much time on your hands. You may want to lie all your resume also because know it alls. smart a_ _, someone who laughs at her own jokes, living through her daughters, and so on...Are not very good people skills.

eat a peach...
Fastpitch360

by Fastpitch360 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 pm

After furthur research I have discovered Lori is a Idiot also last year if you look at anyone except Glory Gold is the only one to go to OK City.. Some of the teams she put in HER POLE didn't even go to 16 or 18 ASA Nationals.

So by the way she picks her nose (poles) none of the teams that did not do well in tournaments should be there, Right...

So Travel Ball hang in there we are not dealing with a rational thinker...
Fastpitch360

by Fastpitch360 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Lori wrote:Well here we go again.....

To start off--I won't even comment on your Batbuster comment...everyone knows there might be 1 or 2 competitive BB teams, so enough said there.

Next..Fusion Gold (which you are obviously ASSociated with)..please are you for real? The only real "accomplishment " was winning Dallas Metro, which wasn't as huge as you wish it was. Places 2nd-5th(2 of them) in metro had a combined 6 (yes six) 3rd place or better showings all year and 5 more 4th or 5th place finishes--ALL year..not like you played the best of the best of the best.

Next..High Voltage Gold and HV Gold (Kimberling)...compare thier records to yours Fusion boy...no doubt which ones are the better more accomplished teams..records speak for themselves. My opinion is your 14u team could beat the gold team 9 times out of 10.

Next...You mention Travelers--I meant to include Travelers (Marks)..awesome team deserved to be in poll. The only other travelers worthy of the mention is out of Van, Tx..not exactly north Texas now is it?

Next...Schutt Avengers Gold...This team would mop the floor with your Fusion team, however, they were not mentioned because they are not in NORTH TEXAS as the POLL Suggested, or else they would have been included smart one!! The VTD shows them in District 30 out of College Station..how many miles is that from DFW??? Now if I am wrong on this, then I apologize for taking what the VTD says as factual, and would gladly include them on the list and even vote for them myself!!

So next time you think you know what you are talking about, try reading the whole posting bubba!!
Fastpitch360

by Fastpitch360 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Here is another bit of evidence I would like to share that LORI dosn't know what she is talking about...She said Texas Fusion mcgovern couldn't hit their way out of a wet paper bag. Well that team placed 3rd in Irving while her HV team placed 5th.

I'll keep looking for hypocrite statements from the BRH (Lori) until she stops making them. Its like shooting fish in a barrel
Fastpitch360

Previous

Return to TX