Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

American Premier Glory Firecracker New Team

by Lone Staarr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:29 pm

What's this I hear that a new org or team is starting and taking names and colors? Some people are not happy?

The old Dan Adkins Glory new Glory issue comes up again?

Who's in the know?
Lone Staarr

by orange socks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:33 am

Is this Blaskowski's new Org?
orange socks

by Lone Staarr » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:20 am

No Blaskowski"s new org is the American Freedom Express or something like that.

That's a tough call. Leaving a pretty darn school for the unknown and having to re-launch, re-start a new org. Maybe he'll do a better job than the previous regime. Tough to start a new org or merger.
Lone Staarr

by orange socks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:52 pm

He might have been under increasing pressure to produce year in year out, and a change in scenery might be something that he needed. My DD's old coach played under his guidance and really enjoyed her experience.

Back to your OP. So what are your seeing as far as a new org.? New coaches starting up a team? Old coaches splitting from their existing org?

In our area we had a new organization pop up called the Illusions. Something like 11 teams in all divisions.
orange socks

by Lone Staarr » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Nah, just some new parents starting a new org/team called American Glory. Basically combining American Freedom and Glory. AF folk not happy at all.

American Freedom folks talking about the two most successful organizations. I believe it in Glory but AF successful? That's a long stretch!

I think the top org's in North Texas are...
Glory
Glory Adkins
Mizuno Impulse... Looks like they will only run with a few teams every year but they have some solid teams.
Firecrackers... Looks like they are starting to right the ship slowly. Have a bit to go.

Fusion B Level org
American Freedom now American Express B Level org
Vision B Level... No identity. Have a couple of good teams not sure where they are headed.
Lone Staarr

by orange socks » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:28 am

American Glory? Ok... I guess it would make sense if the two orgs were combining, but as a start up. Not so much. Maybe the coaches ran out of names?

Mizuno Impulse has a pretty good team. They won the Texas Gold Cup a couple of weeks ago. That bracket was a blood bath with the top 5 seeded teams losing in their first games. I like it when things get shaken up!
orange socks

by Lace » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:02 am

I think Lone Starr hit it on the head with his analysis of the local orgs. Most of this stuff is going no where fast.
Lace

by Lone Staarr » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:03 am

Man this is ex coach from Texas A&M is calling on team to join their org in droves...

$$$$$$$$$$$
Lone Staarr

by Lace » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:59 am

Send them a check or donation and they will leave you alone
Lace

Return to TX