Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NV

Top Teams in Nevada for 2010

by lvtwft » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Top teams for Northern and Southern Nevada..10U/12U/16U??

That is if anyone looks in the Nevada section here??

I am not to sure about how good the younger 14U's will do against the older ones..
Lil Rebels had a good 12U team that might be good in the 14U age group.
The Lady Aces(Wildcats/ Lightning Orange/ Lightnning White kids) from the North, older 14U.
Older Rebles are not as good as the younger ones are.
Then Desert Arsenal(I think) they were a good 12U team from last year from the south.

There is about 3-4 younger 14's and 1-3 older ones that might compete close this year in the north.
Lightning Vargs(or whatever they are this year) LineDrive, Storm(beat Vargas in the fall) Diamonds(beat a couple teams as well) Lightning White(they lost a few girls to the aces)
Anyone that I forgot?

10U or 12U, I am not to sure about these this year as of yet.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"
Albert Einstein
lvtwft

by JustWondering » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 am

Isn't it Lil' Rebels and than everybody else in all divisions?
JustWondering

by Killer Rabbit » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:15 pm

I've been out of touch with the local teams here, but I do know the first year 14U Lil' Rebel team. They are very good and have had close to the same core of girls for the past couple of years.

LV Pride is always competetive and while last year, I would have put them at the top of the 14's, this year I think that it's close between them and LR. They have a mix of seventh, eighth, and ninth grade kids so I don't know how much the high school season will impact them.

I haven't seen or heard about the other 14's or the 12's so I don't have an opinion.

I've noticed that for the older teams (2nd year 14's and up) that the season should be more about showcasing and getting the girls verballed/signed then it is about trophy collecting. Yes, the teams need to be competetive on the field, but winning and losing (except for state and/or nationals)should not be at the forefront. I know that the 18U Rage Gold accomplishes that, but I don't know about the other older teams in the valley.
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Passion » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 pm

12's.......... vegas xtreme
................lasvegas blast
................lasvegas blast red
................rage
................lil rebels

14's........... pride and lil rebels
.................lasvegas blast
.................desert arsenal
.................rage
.................then all the rest

now that was the current order after championship play .....

now starting fall ball we will have to see who lands on what teams and what teams move up
Passion

Return to NV