Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Indiana Softball Coaches are Horrible

by SDTitans » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:51 pm

C77 - I think you are not clear on how the forum works or the layout of it. You're name did not appear no where near the the thread when it was originally posted. Your name did appear when you replied to it. So if you look at this thread after I am done with this posting, you will see my name next to it. It just means that I have commented in the thread. Not that I am the original owner/ writer of the thread.

C77 - I am attaching a screen shot of the forum. Where I replied and my name is next to the thread. If that is what you are talking about and thinking people might have mistaken you as the original owner of the thread, when you just merely replied to it
Attachments
hb.jpg
hb.jpg (80.01 KiB) Viewed 6049 times
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jwrunner » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:17 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:JWrunner- My name appeared to the right and I hadn't written a thing. Thanks for the help, but like always you don't know what your talking about. Spazdad- You don't have a diminutive speck of common sense. Your only reason to post is to discredit, abuse, and insult. Your never say anything else, it's all you know or care about. In all seriousness your an absolute disgrace.

Was honestly just trying to clear up the obvious confusion. No one can post as you. There is no conspiracy. Honestly - why do you even post here. You don't respect anyone's opinion and treat everyone with disdain. What can you possibly get out of it?
jwrunner
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jwrunner » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Whatever you say.
jwrunner
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Well, this thread has gotten a lot more traction than I had bargained for. Kinda makes me wish Uno hadn't censored the beginning now. Thread like this deserves full disclosure so all can enjoy.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Spazsdad wrote:If there was any doubt left about the mental stability of c77 this thread has laid it to rest.

lol indeed. Poor JW tried to help and got keel-hauled instead. :lol:
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:If there was any doubt left about the mental stability of c77 this thread has laid it to rest.

lol indeed. Poor JW tried to help and got keel-hauled instead. :lol:

No good deed goes unpunished...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:Well, this thread has gotten a lot more traction than I had bargained for. Kinda makes me wish Uno hadn't censored the beginning now. Thread like this deserves full disclosure so all can enjoy.

Here's a cached copy of it -
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tZfPh67BMNoJ:www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D410%26t%3D90867%26p%3D453461+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:39 am

I've got a lawyer that works for bourbon, let's do this!
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by slapperdad » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:04 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Bourbon? He must be a Harvard man. Oh well, I hope the mud slinging is over, so we can move to more important topics, like fast-pitch softball. Did anyone see the coach from Florida push Haley Fagan. He must not have know her dad played Pro football for the San Francisco 49ers, Kevin Fagan. I don't think I would want to make him angry!

I thought it was much ado about nothing. Innocent mistake. Neither were paying attention and Fagan I thought blew it way out of proportion. Then shoves the guy in the back, I mean like what's he suppose to do, throw down on a girl? And needless to say there's a history. She was looking for a fight.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by slapperdad » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:39 am

C77fastpitch wrote:I don't believe the push was an accident, he knew Haley would be in the line, and he knew she wouldn't give him a high 5. I don't know the whole story surrounding her sisters and why they left Florida, but I do know the adult on the field was the coach. I heard Haley sister tell a story about a bat she got for Christmas, and she slept all night with that bat in her bed.

She's a redshirt senior, she's 22/23, Coach Walton was not the only adult on the field. He was going thru the motions in a post game handshake, as everyone has done at times. As a coach you have a million things going thru you mind at this time. I didn't see any malice, other than Fagan being a drama queen. Had she high fived and been a good sport, like EVERY OTHER PLAYER AND COACH, this doesn't happen.
If she's sleeping with a bat, she's got bigger problems than this.
Regardless of her dad's past, I think I'll be OK, lol. If worse comes to worse, I'm sure my dad can beat up his dad.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

PreviousNext

Return to IN