Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Monster Mash

by bigfatdaddy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 am

Are the girls on here posting again??
Sure sounds like it!!
You guys are too funny!!!

Congrats to ANY team that wins ANY tourney that they may choose to enter!!
bigfatdaddy

by slapperdad » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
JWJ1976 wrote:Funny is how you have so much to say but won't expose yourself!!!
Thank god or we would really have problems on here. :o
Hope that makes you feel big and strong. Didn't realize heybucket was for people like you that obviously have nothing good to say!!! Gotta pretty good idea who you r anyhow... How does a title of monster mash turn into something like this???? People like you with no life, thanks for the good luck, but no luck needed !!! Only reason for being on heybucket today was to check scores, pretty sad when gotta find mindless comments from a person like you!!! Wow!!! Go heybucket!!! Got some REAL winners on here. To bad sights like this can't be used for good intentions. To bad admin. of the site allows for such negative comments, thought it was suppose to be a resourceful site with positive comments, I was sadly mistaken... Too bad!!!

As to the rest of your post me thinks you take this all a bit too seriously. :P :lol: :lol:

Come on dude, this is fall ball in Indiana, how can you not take it seriously. Someone has to have bragging rights before the all-nighters start at Sport Zone!
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by ejnine » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 pm

slapperdad wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
JWJ1976 wrote:Funny is how you have so much to say but won't expose yourself!!!
Thank god or we would really have problems on here. :o
Hope that makes you feel big and strong. Didn't realize heybucket was for people like you that obviously have nothing good to say!!! Gotta pretty good idea who you r anyhow... How does a title of monster mash turn into something like this???? People like you with no life, thanks for the good luck, but no luck needed !!! Only reason for being on heybucket today was to check scores, pretty sad when gotta find mindless comments from a person like you!!! Wow!!! Go heybucket!!! Got some REAL winners on here. To bad sights like this can't be used for good intentions. To bad admin. of the site allows for such negative comments, thought it was suppose to be a resourceful site with positive comments, I was sadly mistaken... Too bad!!!

As to the rest of your post me thinks you take this all a bit too seriously. :P :lol: :lol:

Come on dude, this is fall ball in Indiana, how can you not take it seriously. Someone has to have bragging rights before the all-nighters start at Sport Zone!

outstanding
ejnine

by 2001-2dad » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:39 pm

On a more positive note I saw a few 12u teams doing well that appeared to have all 2001 girls. Gators 01 at the top, shockwaves, Ambush, and magic all showed potential already!
2001-2dad

by 10GatorCoach » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm

thx Walkoff and 01-02 Dad!

Our girls are working very hard and love every minute they get to play the game!

01-02Dad,

Ambush is most or all 00 girls, we played them a few times last year when we were playing up and they year before when most played with Indiana heat and they have some very good athletes!

In my 4th year at Monster Mash I have never seen weather like we had on Sunday. WOW!
Usually freezing my a** off every year. Fun weekend and saw a lot of good softball out of 12U group.
10GatorCoach

by honestabe » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Doubleplayallday wrote:
10GatorCoach wrote:Monster Mash

10U:
1st- Gators 02
2nd - Zephers

12U:
1st - Indy Crush 2000
2nd - Gators 2001

14U:
1st - Irish
2nd - Gators 99 Whitiker

16U:

???

What? Where is Gold? J Johnson, where is Gold? Who did they get beat by? So many questions....... Perhaps a name change is in order? :lol: :lol:

See what happens when you run your mouth...

dickwad-theory.jpg
dickwad-theory.jpg (23.53 KiB) Viewed 3748 times
honestabe

by 2001-2dad » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Yes Sunday was a dream far as weather goes. What about the shockwaves are they mostly 2001? I guessed wrong about Ambush. I know for a fact the magic and gators are mostly 2001.

Shockwaves had the gold team down 6-1 and had one bad inning lost in extra innings!
2001-2dad

by 10GatorCoach » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 pm

I believe Shockwaves Davis IS all or mostly 01s, but not positive. I am sure someone on here knows more about them. I saw a little of 1 of their games and they are a very scrappy group for sure!

We (Gators 2001) are all 01s but 1. We took 1 00 that was with us 2yrs ago.

Magic I believe is similar to us with 2-3-4 00s who stayed down off of last years Magic 12U.

Again, some good softball all the way around this weekend and in Gator Classic in the 12U group. Think it obvious that Crush is above everyone else right now. Someone is going to have to play a very very good game to knock them off, but we are going to keep trying!! Lol

I'm glab to see them playing up some, think playing up last year really helped us and i am sure will help them as well. I hope to see them with us fighting for the ASA/USA berths. There is nothing like ASA/USA Nats and the competition there, except maybe Premiere, but lets face it Chattanooga is way closer than SoCal!
10GatorCoach

by slingblade » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Indiana Bombers have 6 01' and 3 02' players and 1 03' player.
slingblade

by centralindiana » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:46 am

Shockwaves Davis has 1-'00, 6-'01, 1-'02, & 1-'03
We went 0-4 on the wkend, but loved seeing great pitching and high level of competition.
Prefer that to going undefeated in a weaker tourney.
We have lots of work to do this winter...but looking forward to Spring already.

Congrats to Indy Crush and Gators01!
centralindiana

PreviousNext

Return to IN