Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

FL

A new season thread

by Wooahhhh » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 am

Instead of threads and ads that go on forever and ever, day after day, about teams that need two or more players, how about listing the teams that have a set lineup and are ready to go! Here's the Forum topic I want to see:

WHO HAS A COMPLETE ROSTER!

Is it just me or does everyone need one or two players? My favorites are the ones that are looking for two pitchers, a middle infielder and a catcher with power and speed. Heck, you need a whole team then. You couldn't find two pitchers in Central Florida if you advertised a salary, recruiting help and bennies............well, ok, maybe then you'd get a call. I'm sure the parents would want a cut. But after the first 5 or 6 ads, isn't that a sign from the softball gods? Wouldn't it be great if travel ball was like high school and you had assigned territories and a limited number of teams per boundary? Hey, it's my new season too, I can dream can't I? By the way, if you know of a good 3rd/C combo with power, speed and a cannon, you'll let me know, right? Wooahhhhhhhhhh
Wooahhhh

Return to FL