Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

brackets posted for AA's T 4T

by upurbox » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:54 am

cantbelievemyeyes wrote:It's not even game time and you already have AM's blood boiling, should be an interesting Sunday. AA's Toys 4 Tots may offer fireworks show this year too!!

I hope Rebels do good, know some good families that are part of that organization. Bats gotta' be hot and big Red's gotta go more than one game on Sunday.

I say Power Surge and BB in Final. ;)

Power Surge takes it all.

I'll say if lil miss complainer has that much pull, I'll take her team over BB Marquez in the final cuz AM softball might now be targeted......Good Luck REBELS and P.SURGE
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by Clean_up » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:15 pm

upurbox wrote:
cantbelievemyeyes wrote:It's not even game time and you already have AM's blood boiling, should be an interesting Sunday. AA's Toys 4 Tots may offer fireworks show this year too!!

I hope Rebels do good, know some good families that are part of that organization. Bats gotta' be hot and big Red's gotta go more than one game on Sunday.

I say Power Surge and BB in Final. ;)

Power Surge takes it all.

I'll say if lil miss complainer has that much pull, I'll take her team over BB Marquez in the final cuz AM softball might now be targeted......Good Luck REBELS and P.SURGE

LOL - YEAH, I had so much pull just by posting on Hey Bucket! For the record, no one from CA96 contacted AAs to complain, just posted on HB that it was curious. Hey Bucket has so much pull that AA's changed almost every bracket they had out there, cause maybe they made a MISTAKE on them.... :o
Clean_up

Previous

Return to CA