Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

brackets posted for AA's T 4T

by Luv_SC » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:15 am

This bracket defintely benefits some teams and oh well though it reminds me of my good old all star games where the host tournament teams always had a much easier road to the ship and also had most of the byes. Good Luck to all and I hope Charlie was not the scheduler :)
Luv_SC

by AM Softball » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:35 pm

I bet if they were pool B they would NOT be complaining...

How can someone fix a bracket that pool games determine?

Also, it is a well known fact that the draw is VERY important. This is just another example.

If this is the case, then the T-Giving tourney had THREE top teams in the same pool, so it must have been fixed too??? Right??
AM Softball

by AM Softball » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:17 pm

LOL Lil Ms. Complainer got her way! TOO FUNNY! D2 is now up top.

Maybe all the teams should start complaining and have their bracket changed. I don't like field 2 so can you switch all of my games to field 3? LOL

This is TOO FUNNY to me. If you are the best, you have to beat the best, whether game 1-2-3-or 4. I have NEVER seen brackets changed like this.

This WILL make people go to other tournaments next year.
AM Softball

by CharlieHough » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Where? The JYNX rec ball tournament?

Do we ask the umpires to get it right? think about it.

Something tells me D2 is now Jynx'ed ( no pun intended)
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by thetruth » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:33 pm

You know what I do not understand, how many people bitch about things and do nothing about it. How many of you complained about the A's Toys for Tots tourney last year when it got rained out and they kept $150.00. I think it is great that they received 1000 toys last year and passed them out to needy kids, cheers for that. But here you all are again complaining about toys for tots and you are probably the same people bagging on them last year. Keeping 150 for a rain out, ya, flat out rip off. Fixing the brackets if it is true, ya another joke. Hey listen up everybody, "GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE".
I hear people complain about ASA and how they really suck, yep they are right ASA sucks, and So Cal ASA really sucks. Well sport fans go play USSSA, AFA, Triple Crown, NSA and stop your sniveling. What, do you have a gun to your head and you have to play these tourneys even if you are unhappy? Get everyone to boycott the A's Toys for Tots tourney unless they drop the rain out money to $50 or go else where. Get all the best teams to tell ASA to KMA and go to Park City or Orlando. It's about the all mighty buck. Remove the money and thing will change
Last edited by thetruth on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thetruth

by AM Softball » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Sorry that it got tougher for the Rebels but to quote a certain poster:

"If you are the best, you have to beat the best, whether game 1-2-3-or 4."

Now who is complaining. Don't embarrass yourself coach. :oops:

LOL Don't worry Spazdad, you all do enough of that here.
AM Softball

by AM Softball » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Spazsdad wrote:The name is Spazsdad
And what do we all do enough of. Complaining or embarrassing ourselves? I think it is a toss up between the two. Just curious on your take :P

Embarrassing myself on Heybucket? LOL I do that enough in person as you should know if you say you know me.

Thanks for the input coming all the way from Tennesse...I mean California...
AM Softball

by AM Softball » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
AM Softball wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:The name is Spazsdad
And what do we all do enough of. Complaining or embarrassing ourselves? I think it is a toss up between the two. Just curious on your take :P

Embarrassing myself on Heybucket? LOL I do that enough in person as you should know if you say you know me.

Thanks for the input coming all the way from Tennessee...I mean California...

I never said that 8-)

And you are correct. I could never live in Lynchburg, it's in a dry county.
Good luck this weekend. Sorry we are on different fields and I won't be able to say hi.

lol thank you. good luck to you too. I hope all of the kids do well, have fun, and stay healthy! God bless them all.
AM Softball

by Clean_up » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:23 am

AM Softball wrote:LOL Lil Ms. Complainer got her way! TOO FUNNY! D2 is now up top.

Maybe all the teams should start complaining and have their bracket changed. I don't like field 2 so can you switch all of my games to field 3? LOL

This is TOO FUNNY to me. If you are the best, you have to beat the best, whether game 1-2-3-or 4. I have NEVER seen brackets changed like this.

Bringing an obvious "mistake" to light is not a making a legit complaint? It's not what should be done? Not sure if I personally would have changed the brackets, but AAs obviously felt a "mistake" was made and corrected it.

BTW I never said the brackets or pools were rigged, all I said was it was curious how it was done and that you never find a 1 and 2 seed from the SAME pool bracketed that way, so is that not TRUE?

When we enter a tournament there are certain things expected of the host:

Clean, safe environment for the girls to play, good fields, good umps, good food and fairness to all who participate, period. So, if that makes me "Lil Mis Complainer" to put into question something so obvious, so be it - I can take the heat....
Clean_up

by cantbelievemyeyes » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 pm

It's not even game time and you already have AM's blood boiling, should be an interesting Sunday. AA's Toys 4 Tots may offer fireworks show this year too!!

I hope Rebels do good, know some good families that are part of that organization. Bats gotta' be hot and big Red's gotta go more than one game on Sunday.

I say Power Surge and BB in Final. ;)

Power Surge takes it all.
cantbelievemyeyes

PreviousNext

Return to CA