12u Chino & TCS bracketologists predictions - Thanksgiving

by jmo » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:34 pm

12U Finals
Firecrackers over OCBB Snow

16U Finals
Hurricanes over Sting

18U Finals
Firecrackers over Corona Wildcats
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Iron Ballls » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 am

OK, so who were the surprises in both of these tournaments? I did not see any team that changed my mind in TCS, surprised Crunch did not win it all. OCW did play a good game and deserved to win, just thought Crunch would take this one. Any thoughts on the Chino tournament or TCS??
Iron Ballls

by Clean_up » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Iron Ballls wrote:OK, so who were the surprises in both of these tournaments? I did not see any team that changed my mind in TCS, surprised Crunch did not win it all. OCW did play a good game and deserved to win, just thought Crunch would take this one. Any thoughts on the Chino tournament or TCS??

OC BB Snow was a surprise when they beat Jynx twice, once in pool play and again in elims. Jynx beating OC BB Marquez was a surprise (and then losing to the 97 team), but they have 3 leathal bats on that team and you just can't open the door for them, however, I think they struggled with the slower pitching and just didn't adjust. Firecrackers finally beating PowerSurge after losing to them time and again wasn't really a surprise especially given the injuries PS96 is dealing with and how well Firecrackers played, game after game. PS96 when at full health with be an even stronger force to deal with. CA'96 was a surprise in that they just didn't show up on Sunday, hopefully they'll pull it together next weekend - they too have had a ton of injuries over the Winter and are just getting back into form...
Clean_up

Previous

Return to CA