Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Most improved 14u team in So. Cal. to date ??

by DannyG » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Bpowell you could not be more incorrect about the two players that went to the Corona Eliminators. I coached these two girls for three seasons (two with Dynasty, one with Minor's) and they and their parents are class acts. The Corona Eliminators scored, when they picked up these two girls, both very talented and hard workers. I'm surprised at your comments being that you only spent 1 month with our Dynasty team and that was right before and during Utah.
These girls and their parents cause no drama whatsoever. I'm happy for them and their families that their team is doing well.
DannyG

by pickit » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Cen Cal wrote:What is the benefit of going to a top organization? Recruiting, better fields at exposures, money? Lakewood has all the talent wouldn't they get recruited without the Firecracker name? I'm not bashing them, I'm truly curious.

My older daughter was invited to play in the invitation only 3 day scouting camp at Mt.sac. College a few weeks ago.Many of the top division 1 college coaches were there scouting,it was awesome.I had an opportunity to watch several of the Lakewood Firecrackers girls who where there.It is obvious that George Araujo has done a tremendous job in developing his players.However joining up with a top organization like Tony Rico's Firecrackers brings George's girls more clout when it comes to entering big tournaments and showcases.
pickit

by th33 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:47 pm

As good as Victory (Campbell) was last year, they are not only the team to beat this year, but much better than they were last year. I would go with them as the most improved. What a great testiment to their coach.
th33

Re:

by fastpitchfever » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:51 am

:arrow:
Last edited by fastpitchfever on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
fastpitchfever

by simmerdown » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:09 pm

th33 wrote:As good as Victory (Campbell) was last year, they are not only the team to beat this year, but much better than they were last year. I would go with them as the most improved. What a great testiment to their coach.

I agree, they will be a team to beat but,

Are you saying that if you had two DD's and DD#1 always got A's on her report card and then got all A+'s the next semester whereas DD#2 always got F's and the next semester she received all B's, you think taht DD#1 with all A+'s is the most improved? I think not.

Victory has always been a threat and will continue in their ways in 2009 whereas the Eliminators where not impressive in 2008 and as of late they are looking much better and I believe that is considered an improvement. Victory may have gotten better but I would not consider them as one of the most improved or even close to it.

JMHO
simmerdown

by th33 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:33 pm

simmerdown wrote:
th33 wrote:As good as Victory (Campbell) was last year, they are not only the team to beat this year, but much better than they were last year. I would go with them as the most improved. What a great testiment to their coach.

I agree, they will be a team to beat but,

Are you saying that if you had two DD's and DD#1 always got A's on her report card and then got all A+'s the next semester whereas DD#2 always got F's and the next semester she received all B's, you think taht DD#1 with all A+'s is the most improved? I think not.

Victory has always been a threat and will continue in their ways in 2009 whereas the Eliminators where not impressive in 2008 and as of late they are looking much better and I believe that is considered an improvement. Victory may have gotten better but I would not consider them as one of the most improved or even close to it.

JMHO

All legitimate points. Nonetheless, I will stay with my original opinion. I wish I was wrong.
th33

by felixthecat4u » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:29 am

That Victory team probably has the best shortstop in the division. She made some outstanding plays against my older daughters team. Heard she is only in the 8th grade!! Wow!!!
felixthecat4u

Previous

Return to CA