Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Poll: Who's the best 12u team

Who's your pick for best 12u team (LISTED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER)

Corona Angels 96
No votes
Firecrackers
50%
Jynx
50%
OC BB Marquez
No votes
OC BB Snow
No votes
PowerSurge
No votes
Rebels
No votes

Total votes : 2

by number19 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:24 am

cantbelievemyeyes wrote:Hey Clean_up, you seem down to earth and totally realistic, I love reading your comments, your my new favorite poster.

Next time you're at a friendly and you see a tall fat guy with glasses, say hello, It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Looks like another Heybucket love match! ;)
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. ~ Tim Notke
number19

by sball14 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:17 pm

cantbelievemyeyes wrote:Hey Clean_up, you seem down to earth and totally realistic, I love reading your comments, your my new favorite poster.

Next time you're at a friendly and you see a tall fat guy with glasses, say hello, It would be a pleasure to meet you.

you just described half the dads in tb. also, next time use private messages for all crushes and love notes. remember this is a softball web site not match.com

clean up seems to be much better as of late. his constant chest thumping after nationals was a little annoying but he seems to have matured in recent months.
sball14

by bugs » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:44 am

clean up seems to be much better as of late. his constant chest thumping after nationals was a little annoying but he seems to have matured in recent months.

He is really a she. terrible to assume.
bugs

by bugs » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:46 am

[*"clean up seems to be much better as of late. his constant chest thumping after nationals was a little annoying but he seems to have matured in recent months."]

He is really a she. Terrible to assume
bugs

by sball14 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:18 am

bugs wrote:[*"clean up seems to be much better as of late. his constant chest thumping after nationals was a little annoying but he seems to have matured in recent months."]

He is really a she. Terrible to assume

1. i heard you the first time
2. i can care less if you capitalize
3. you are right. i can't believe i made an incorrect assumption while chatting online. what a terrible terrible thing i've done. clean up can you ever forgive me?
sball14

Previous

Return to CA