...or is it kewl...

8-) 8-)
hotwheels

by anonlooker » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:28 pm

tito wrote:This place is pretty cool!
...or is it kewl...

How about "muy bien"?

Or is Tito Italiano? :lol:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by SSdad » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 pm

anonlooker wrote:
tito wrote:This place is pretty cool!
...or is it kewl...

How about "muy bien"?

Or is Tito Italiano? :lol:

that would be "fantastico"
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by artomatic » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 pm

Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by onthejuice » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Well it's been several days since I purposed my PRE-SEASON BCS format. I just thought I would check back and see if you all came up with some kind of list that I could plug into the old computer.

Your truly,
BLAH, BLAH :D
onthejuice

by gonefishing » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:25 pm

[color=#FFBF00]OUR BCS ... SOFTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES... (SCS )OR WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO CALL IT TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES/ TRAVELBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES(TCS )
PLEASE VOTE.[/color]Qualifications for determining Rankings.
1.MUST BE ASA APPROVED / (I DO NOT OWN STOCK OF ASA) BUT ASA HAS A VERY GOOD TRACK RECORD AND DO A PRETTY GOOD JOB ON TOURNAMENT W& L(S)... WHAT TEAM QUALIFIED to WHAT.
2. (OPEN) I DO NOT CARE ABOUT CLASS A, B OR C I WANT IT TO OPEN . IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST PLAY AGAINST THE BEST.
3. FRIENDLIES ARE FRIENDLIES AND SHOULD THEY BE TAKEN LIGHTLY OR AS POTENTIAL DETERMINING FACTOR?FOR EXAMPLE I HERE ABOUT JYNX, IF JYNX HAS ALWAYS BEATEN CORONA ANGELS AND CRUNCH . AND HAPPENS TO TIE AGAINST REBELS. BUT CRUNCH BEATS REBELS OR CORONA ANGELS BEATS REBELS. WHAT SHOULD DETERMINE THIS RANKING RUNS ALLOWED OR WINS and LOSES. YOU GUYS CAN DECIDE. DON'T BE ASHAMED GIVE INPUT.
4. NATIONAL AND WESTERN NATIONALS MATTERS. EVERYONE WANTS TO TO NATIONALS RIGHT . BUT WE SHOULD HAVE A CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS TOURNAMENT. TEAMS SHOULD NOT RUN AWAY FROM THE COMPETITION , THEY SHOULDN'T AVOID THE COMPETITON. WE ALL KNOW WHO AVOIDS WHO. IT IS A SMALL WORD OUT THERE. WE ALL KNOW WHO RUNS AWAY FROM WHO. OR ARE SOME TEAMS JUST WANT THEIR WEBSITES TO LOOK GREAT.
5. TOURNAMENT PLACES MATTER TOP 2 TEAMS IN TOURNAMENTS SHOULD BE WORTH SOME THING. DOESN'T MATTER HOW BIG OR HOW SMALL THE TOURNAMENT IS IF YOUR ARE THE CHAMPION OR RUNNER UP IT COUNTS.
6. I HEARD THAT USSSA WILL ALLOW ANY TEAM TO QUALIFY FOR UTAH IF YOU JUST PAY FOR THE TOURNAMENT WILL THIS MATTER. I PERSONALLY THINK THAT IT WILL LOSE ITS MYSTIC NOT TO HAVE TEAMS QUALIFY . I GUESS IT IS ABOUT THE MONEY $$$$$$.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK. I BELIEVE IT IS A GREAT TOURNAMENT BUT TEAMS ARE WILLING TO PAY JUST TO PLAY AND SAY " IT IS ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE" (BS) IF I AM PAYING FOR GAS,ROOM, FOOD, GOODIES ,MONTHLY FEES .ETC... I WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S BOOTY.
7. DOES PLAYING IN OLDER FRIENDLIES MATTERS TOO, IF YOU ARE A 12U and PLAY IN 14U friendly should this matter or 14U in a 16U, 10U and playins in a 12U. etc.

I would like to add more suggestions please feel free to provide some input.
:ugeek: :ugeek:
gonefishing

by scorkep » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

I just want to add that some people put a lot into Friendlys. I think you can ask different coaches and they all may have a different answer as to why they play friendlys.
Some play just to win!
Some play to work on things for the summer, to see new players they have picked up, etc etc
Also some teams at this point bat everyone (14 batters) and some like we have seen at this point in the year do not have a full team yet and bat 10. We even had to lend a team a player so they could play us. What I am trying to say is that scores just don't always show who maybe the stronger team at this point. So guess I have to agree that it is early in the season to really know. BUT on the other hand, I am sure we all agree that at this point there are some stronger teams. But are they really 1, 2, 3, at this point?

As far as playing up in a friendly? Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. I will have to say that some of the pitching we saw Saturday in 12's, look stronger then the 14u that were playing. (not trying to start a fight here) Just is it better to play strong 12 team, or weaker 14 to say you beat a 14 team?? Just a thought!
scorkep

by Under the Radar » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:21 am

BCS should be based on Tournament play only.
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA