Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

A field in Cali

by aTmAggies » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:32 pm

I am wondering if there is anyone out there from West Covina. I will be out there next week with my family and my DD will have to pitch at some time. I'm wondering if there is a field that is close.

Thanks! :D
aTmAggies

by A's mom » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:08 am

I lived there for 19 years. There are plenty of fields, close of course is relative to where you are staying. Most of the softball fields are on school grounds, but there are plenty of parks with open BB fields. I am speaking of North West Covina (border of Covina). There is a park called Palm View on the corner of Lark Ellen and Puente Ave. in Covina near Azusa Ave. Hope this helps.
A's mom

by aTmAggies » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Thanks! I will be looking for one them this coming week! :D
aTmAggies

by MightyMite22 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Hey there aTmAggies,
There's a great secluded park at the southern end of West Covina named Shadow Oak Park located at 2601 Shadow Oak Drive. Until recently the park had a baseball and softball field. The good folks of So Cal Primetime, funded and converted the baseball field into a softball field. I believe they are currently available. The Shadow Oak Drive crossroad is Amar Road, and as an added bonus located not more than a few blocks from West Covina Field of Dreams on Azusa Avenue. Have fun and enjoy all that the Golden State has to offer. :D
You play ball like a giiiirrrrrllll!!!
MightyMite22

Return to CA