Double Play
Orange County Batbusters
So Cal Crunch
So Cal Heaters
So Cal Shockers
Super Babes
Team Smith Blue
Valley Tribe

Who's the team to beat? I live in Texas and wanted to see who would make a run in Indiana.
queenbee

by sftballdad10U » Fri May 23, 2008 9:51 am

You never know it could be Corona Angels, Teamsmith, American Athletics, bat busters or Valley Tribe. These are all pretty good teams out here. In playing all of them I still lean toward Teamsmith or Corona Angels they seem to have more depth and good coaches. JMHO......you never know what can happen out here
sftballdad10U

by NoNothin » Fri May 23, 2008 9:59 am

sftballdad10U wrote:You never know it could be Corona Angels, Teamsmith, American Athletics, bat busters or Valley Tribe. These are all pretty good teams out here. In playing all of them I still lean toward Teamsmith or Corona Angels they seem to have more depth and good coaches. JMHO......you never know what can happen out here

I would agree. I am biased toward CA since they have "Lil Finch" on the hill. JMHWO

NoNo
Respect All Fear None!!!!
NoNothin

by Sftbll4ever » Fri May 23, 2008 10:19 am

NoNothin wrote:
sftballdad10U wrote:You never know it could be Corona Angels, Teamsmith, American Athletics, bat busters or Valley Tribe. These are all pretty good teams out here. In playing all of them I still lean toward Teamsmith or Corona Angels they seem to have more depth and good coaches. JMHO......you never know what can happen out here

I would agree. I am biased toward CA since they have "Lil Finch" on the hill. JMHWO

NoNo

I'm with you on that too. Love the kid and her family. Also, they have a great coach. He has been there done that and will get them there with skill!!
Sftbll4ever

by queenbee » Fri May 23, 2008 11:27 am

How is the level of 10U play in Cali as compared with the past couple. I know Downey finsished 2nd in 1996, but the top finisher last year was around 7th I believe.

Texas has 3 pretty solid teams - Sweet Gold and Texas Elite from Dallas area and TPS-97 from the Houston Area.
queenbee

by artomatic » Fri May 23, 2008 11:33 am

queenbee wrote:How is the level of 10U play in Cali as compared with the past couple. I know Downey finsished 2nd in 1996, but the top finisher last year was around 7th I believe.

Texas has 3 pretty solid teams - Sweet Gold and Texas Elite from Dallas area and TPS-97 from the Houston Area.

There aren't as many teams in the 10's as the older divisions.
I think one reason is there are many strong rec leagues, and families are staying in them until they are done with the 10's before making the move to travel.
So it seems like the Western B Nationals with the 10U all stars from socal do quite well.
Just my observation.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Fri May 23, 2008 11:37 am

artomatic wrote:Just my observation.

Burning Bush (aka Artomatic).jpg
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Fri May 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Sftbll4ever wrote:
NoNothin wrote:

NoNo

I'm with you on that too. Love the kid and her family. Also, they have a great coach. He has been there done that and will get them there with skill!!

I, indeed, was wrong .....alert the media.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to CA