1-Yes
42%
2-No
35%
3-Don't care
24%

Total votes : 55

by OCBB-Coach » Fri May 30, 2008 12:02 pm

simmerdown wrote:Sftballdad10u aka staymotivated aka TSB coach…
You’re just using smoke and mirrors and everyone knows it and yet you still persist. You’re obviously separating your screen name fromTSB. Are you separating your real life from TSB as well? Noticed you and your little lefty working out at the OC Batbusters facility several weeks ago. Troubles at TSB, or do you normally go to other organizations for help? More smoke and mirrors? Come on GET SMART!

Heard about this thread last night at our practice from one of our players, pretty sad she was upset that someone was saying we do not have fun as a team. I just signed up to address the comment and then read the last one as it must be about me as I have a lefty as a daughter. I guess I should ask permission from you for where we work out, my daughter likes to practice with some of her friends nothing more(isn't the facility for more then OC Batbusters??). I normally like reading this web-site it is very entertaining and also has some good stuff from a lot of the members, not sure why I got included in this one. Probably should not of even answered this as it is out of my control, all is good with our organization just trying to get ready for the weekend. If you have any questions for myself or the org I will be glad to answer them if I can. Probably regret saying that as well. This is only my screen name if that is what you meant by the top of this comment, no reason to hide as you will only see me responding if it pertains to me or my daughter.

Good luck to all the 10U's this weekend.
OCBB-Coach

by addiction » Fri May 30, 2008 12:14 pm

TSB-Coach wrote:isn't the facility for more then OC Batbusters?

why yes it is...my DD is not an OC Batbuster, she takes fielding lessons from Mike Stith 8-)
addiction

by Skarp » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:25 pm

TSB-Coach wrote:
simmerdown wrote:Sftballdad10u aka staymotivated aka TSB coach…
You’re just using smoke and mirrors and everyone knows it and yet you still persist. You’re obviously separating your screen name fromTSB. Are you separating your real life from TSB as well? Noticed you and your little lefty working out at the OC Batbusters facility several weeks ago. Troubles at TSB, or do you normally go to other organizations for help? More smoke and mirrors? Come on GET SMART!

Heard about this thread last night at our practice from one of our players, pretty sad she was upset that someone was saying we do not have fun as a team. I just signed up to address the comment and then read the last one as it must be about me as I have a lefty as a daughter. I guess I should ask permission from you for where we work out, my daughter likes to practice with some of her friends nothing more(isn't the facility for more then OC Batbusters??). I normally like reading this web-site it is very entertaining and also has some good stuff from a lot of the members, not sure why I got included in this one. Probably should not of even answered this as it is out of my control, all is good with our organization just trying to get ready for the weekend. If you have any questions for myself or the org I will be glad to answer them if I can. Probably regret saying that as well. This is only my screen name if that is what you meant by the top of this comment, no reason to hide as you will only see me responding if it pertains to me or my daughter.

Good luck to all the 10U's this weekend.

Nothing to get worked up over. Simmerdown only posts to randomly bash other teams and players. The last time he did it he got b**ch-slapped so badly that he deleted the entire thread. I see that he's come back out of his hole though...apparently he's a glutton for punishment.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by playball » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:50 pm

Saw that Northwoods has a new dessert on their menu; Humble Pie. Looks like some of those bragging about their daughters, ummm, players, should order up a piece after this weekend. It is a team sport after all, don't lose sight of that! :D
playball

by Iron Ballls » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:06 pm

I would like to comment on the 10U games at State. I thought the top 4 teams did what they were supposed to do and AA's fought a hard battle from the losers bracket to walk away 4th. The game with VT & CA was not even as close as the score shows 8-0 or something like that, the game with BB & TS was a good game 2 watch. The championship game was a good one as well, CA deserved to win. Congrats to all 3 of the teams that will represent the 10U.
Iron Ballls

by randy o » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:02 am

what about the so cal jets in the top ten teams
randy o

by hanico » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:23 am

RandyO the jets did a fine job at state but one tourney does not make you a top 10 team.

I have seen great teams get a terrible draw at state and lose early and average teams get a great draw and come out smelling like roses. How did the Jets do in all the other tourneys this year? How will the Jets match up against Lakewood BLK and Campbell's Victory team? I know they did great and beat the other Victory team and beat the A's last weekend but one weekend doesn't make you king. Congrats to the Jets for winning state but the big show is coming. You better see what happens in Texas before asking for a top 10 spot.
hanico

by weekend4trvl » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:50 am

hanico wrote:RandyO the jets did a fine job at state but one tourney does not make you a top 10 team.

I have seen great teams get a terrible draw at state and lose early and average teams get a great draw and come out smelling like roses. How did the Jets do in all the other tourneys this year? How will the Jets match up against Lakewood BLK and Campbell's Victory team? I know they did great and beat the other Victory team and beat the A's last weekend but one weekend doesn't make you king. Congrats to the Jets for winning state but the big show is coming. You better see what happens in Texas before asking for a top 10 spot.

I know nothing about the Jets,but I do know that Westlake/Augoura Hills rec all-stars are a powerhouse and that means plenty of talent to pick from.
weekend4trvl

by Skarp » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:50 am

hanico wrote:RandyO the jets did a fine job at state but one tourney does not make you a top 10 team.

So let me get this straight. Winning the California State Championship doesn't even earn you the right to be considered a top 10 team?

Where exactly do you buy what you're smoking, cuz it's some damn good sh*t?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hanico » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Skarp wrote:

So let me get this straight. Winning the California State Championship doesn't even earn you the right to be considered a top 10 team?

Where exactly do you buy what you're smoking, cuz it's some damn good sh*t?

Be careful it will make you see colors and vote for a democrat.

I could be a little tough on them #1 at state may earn you that top ten seed but I heard that they usually get pounded by the good teams and this might have been a fluke. I heard a few teams talking that said that they played them a couple times and weren't very impressed. Maybe they never showed the good teams their best pitchers and moved kids around, I don't know. I will wait to see what they do at nationals to make my decision. I will put them in top 11 but not 10 :)
hanico

PreviousNext

Return to CA