1-Yes
42%
2-No
35%
3-Don't care
24%

Total votes : 55

by randy o » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:19 pm

You can say whatever you want about the Jets. Bottom line: they played awesome and nobody that weekend could touch them. They were that 38/1 long shot that spanked Big Brown the same weekend. The jets cashed their ticket and Big Brown still wonders what happened to it's five million it lost. Jets are a great team and are doing a great job getting it done. Especially for a '94 team.posting.php?mode=reply&f=401&t=1724#
randy o

by thatguy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:47 pm

randy o wrote:You can say whatever you want about the Jets. Bottom line: they played awesome and nobody that weekend could touch them. They were that 38/1 long shot that spanked Big Brown the same weekend. The jets cashed their ticket and Big Brown still wonders what happened to it's five million it lost. Jets are a great team and are doing a great job getting it done. Especially for a '94 team.posting.php?mode=reply&f=401&t=1724#

Thanks for clearing that all up Randy O....for a second I was really confused at how good the Jets really were, until I read this gem. What ever happened to "act like you've been there"? It appears from this post, that this was a bigger upset than the Belmont, interesting that we don't hear Da'Tara popping off....by the way it's unfortunate that one would compare girls softball to horse racing (poor girls, I doubt they appreciate the horse reference), so be it. A simple congratulations would have been sufficient in this case, and maybe a humble reference to this talented group of girls as well as the Wildcats for earning their National berth.

Maybe you should take a page out of Spaz's book, it's clear from the non-posts that the Corona Angels, 12U State champs have "been there before". Congrats to both the Jets and Wildcats! (...and the 12U Angels)
thatguy

by SSdad » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:10 am

Spazsdad wrote:I just want to give congrats to the best team in the world, the one my daughter plays for, the So Cal State Champions, Corona Angels. All you haters can say what they want, but you all know that we are better than everyone else.

Wow, you must have missed this post he wrote that Sunday night.

***disclaimer-----this post is for entertainment purposes only. Spazsdad never said these words, just a lil midnight humor. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by SSdad » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:15 am

Hey, what happens in Hemet stays in Hemet!!!! lol
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by All 4 One » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Were both of the SD Renegade teams entered in the 14U State tournament already qualified for 14U ASA Nationals, and if so, how'd they do?

What about the teams they eliminated?
Were they pissed?
All 4 One

Previous

Return to CA