Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

WHO ARE THE TOP TEN 10U (ANYTHING NORTH OF BAKERSFIELD TEAM)

by COTULKN » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 am

I am trying to get an idea as to who the top 10 Nor Cal / Cen Cal ... Cal anything north of Bakersfield Cal is.
COTULKN

by COTULKN » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:39 am

After going over some recent scores and tourneys looks as if all the top Nor Cal teams are in Fresno!

Sorcerer
Sting
Storm
AASA
Bears
COTULKN

by Under the Radar » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 am

out of all the NoCal teams I saw this weekend in Fresno the best seemed to be AASA
they had a very sound defense but lacked hitting & pitching. It also looks like they dont win on Sundays for some reason.
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by COTULKN » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:05 pm

I will have to agree with you on having a great "D" but so far they have been consistently a ONE-AND-DONE team on Sunday against mediocre teams. Their starting pitcher is probably one of the top pitchers in the state and that explains the win over Valley Tribe 1-0. The unfortunate part of it all is that the head coach cant make the right pitching decision come game time. He always wants to start his daughter and once she's lost complete control of the game and put them behind by a significant amount of runs he brings in the #1 pitcher to hopefully bring them back in the game. It also doesn't help when you get caught stealing 3rd and home 8 times in one game!
COTULKN

by Under the Radar » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:05 pm

I think thier D is what kept them in the game agianst Tribe. I think The Tribe, Angels & TS Blue have much stronger pitching then AASA, The Tribes pitcher struck out 16 of AASA's batters & the AASA pitcher only struck out 2 or 3 of the Tribes batters in that game. AASA made a play on almost everything hit in the infield & trust me the Tribe hit almost everything AASA threw. AASA had 1 of only 2 walked batter's by the Tribe's pitcher in the entire game steal home on a passed ball, which was the only score of the game. They are fast...
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Intel » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:50 am

Top 16U NorCal Teams based on this weekends HOF Classic Order of Finish.

1. NorCal Victory (5-1)
2. RR Gold (5-2)
3. Fresno Force - Reiter (3-2)
4. Cal Breeze (2-2)
5. All American Sports Academy (2-2)
6 Cen Cal Dirt Dogs (1-2)
7. Strikkers (0-2)
8. Sorcerers (0-2)

Grapettes-Bendi, Grapettes-Reid, Force-Berg, and Lady Magic did not play in the HOF Qualifier.
Last edited by Intel on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by wadeintothem » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:04 am

Intel wrote:Top 16U NorCal Teams based on this weekends HOF Classic Order of Finish.

1. RR Gold (5-1)
2. NorCal Victory USA (3-2)
3. Fresno Force - Reiter (3-2)
4. Cal Breeze (2-2)
5. All American Sports Academy (2-2)
6 Cen Cal Dirt Dogs (1-2)
7. Strikkers (0-2)
8. Sorcerers (0-2)

Grapettes-Bendi, Grapettes-Reid, Force-Berg, and Lady Magic did not play in the HOF Qualifier.

I was there Sat getting sand blasted on those fields, talked to a couple of Fresno guys (but didnt work any FF games). Sunday not many games avail in Turlock so being the game whore I am I went over to Louis Park for the 18Gs. I didnt realize you would be there or I would have went lookin for you.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by Intel » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:55 pm

I am glad to hear you did not work our games. We had a SS tag a player on the helmet and hurt the player, but the blue ruled are SS missed the tag. Blue could not explain why the runner was on the ground dazed.
Intel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by wadeintothem » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:42 pm

Intel wrote:I am glad to hear you did not work our games. We had a SS tag a player on the helmet and hurt the player, but the blue ruled are SS missed the tag. Blue could not explain why the runner was on the ground dazed.

Maybe the tag was lightening fast, which was why the player could be injured by a tag to the helmet.. and such a vicious tag missed by the umpire... :ugeek:
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

Return to CA