Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Fresno Force Tourney pick em. 10U

by bucndranch » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Addiction why are you looking at the Heaters website or even concerned about what they are doing this weekend?
bucndranch

by Under the Radar » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:11 am

bucndranch wrote:Addiction why are you looking at the Heaters website or even concerned about what they are doing this weekend?

Maybe he likes you guys.......
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by addiction » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 am

bucndranch wrote:Addiction why are you looking at the Heaters website or even concerned about what they are doing this weekend?

it was pointed out to me in a PRIVATE MESSAGE

what are you ashamed of? I thought teams had websites for others to check out? have you ever checked out a teams site which you didnt belong to?

its no biggie to me

but on the other hand since you addressed me, and this is MY opinion, dropping out of a tournament pretty much last minute, for whatever reasons (stated in this thread: due to injuries), then hosting YOUR OWN friendly, (what happened to all the injuries) is pretty cheesy (for Sam: this applies to all age divisions, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18)

bottom line is I really dont care, I was just stating MY opinion, just like others do
addiction

by Bucket Mom » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:09 pm

TRIBE
TS BLUE
BATBUSTERS
ANGELS
SORCERER
CERRITOS
AASA
CRUNCH
Bucket Mom

by COTULKN » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:14 am

TEAM SMITH BLUE
VALLEY TRIBE
CERRITOS FRANCHISE
OC BATBUSTERS
CORONA ANGELS
SO CAL CRUNCH
SORCERER
FRESNO FORCE
Last edited by COTULKN on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
COTULKN

by Sam » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:37 am

addiction wrote:

what are you ashamed of? I thought teams had websites for others to check out? have you ever checked out a teams site which you didnt belong to?

its no biggie to me

but on the other hand since you addressed me, and this is MY opinion, dropping out of a tournament pretty much last minute, for whatever reasons (stated in this thread: due to injuries), then hosting YOUR OWN friendly, (what happened to all the injuries) is pretty cheesy (for Sam: this applies to all age divisions, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18)

bottom line is I really dont care, I was just stating MY opinion, just like others do

Uhhh...you don't see the difference between traveling 5 hours to Fresno with 9 players where you can't borrow players vs. hosting a friendly where you can borrow a player if you need one???

Well, you have your opinion...no matter how uninformed or screwed up it may be...
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Under the Radar » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:00 am

Would you back out of Tourney if you only had 9 ?
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Under the Radar » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:01 am

Props to the Corona Angels, they played alot of weak teams Sat. but on Sunday they had to the toughest schedule there. They had to play:

The Tribe which was a very tough nail biter game(3-2) then they had to play Franchise which I am sure was no walk in the park(6-0), then move right over & play TS Blue which looks like it was a shoot out(7-6) then they face OC BatBusters in the FInals & blow them out(10-4). I like BatBusters but I have to give more respect to the Angels for getting to the Ship via playing all the top dogs.
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by COTULKN » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Did anyone win with their picks? Does anyone know the actual place teams finished in? The way I see it is....

1-Angels
2-Batbusters
3-Team Smith Blue
4-Sorcerer
4-Franchise
4-Storm

I am pretty much lost after that
COTULKN

by addiction » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Sam wrote:
addiction wrote:

its no biggie to me

Uhhh...you don't see the difference between traveling 5 hours to Fresno with 9 players where you can't borrow players vs. hosting a friendly where you can borrow a player if you need one???

Well, you have your opinion...no matter how uninformed or screwed up it may be...

I heard that the 10u OC Batbusters pulled it off and made it to the ship on Sunday with 9 :?
addiction

PreviousNext

Return to CA