Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

So Cal top 96's

by play4fun » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:27 pm

I came to the Cali board and posted my reply. I am not scared of the X as I will never take, field or see the dirt. I have talked trash my whole life. Please list your team so I can come say hi this year at Nationals, if your team will be there that is. I am easiest guy to find at the park as I walk with a severe crook in my neck and back. If we beat your team, I will still say hi and if you beat our team I will say hi... Playing California, Tx & Az teams will only make our team better, so we win regardless of score.. We have lost before and will again....but if we lose, it will be the first time to a Cali team... This year we maybe over matched at Nationals but once again we are in the "Show" and we are getting valuable experience for 2009! Our '96's will be playing the nations best 95's, what more could a softball lover ask for?

My daughter won't be at the 12's. Long story...blah blah blah

More power to you though if you choose to bring attention to your team. At least you stand beside what you say and don't back down. Good luck this year and watch out for those top teams because they didn't get there from playing sympathy ball.
play4fun

by uno tres » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:40 pm

heybucket wrote:Who are the top 96's in So Cal. In alphabetical order. :shock:

1-Cal Rebels'96
2-Corona Angels'96
3-Jynx'96
4-Nemesis'96
5-No Fear'96
6-OC Batbusters'96
7-Power Surge'96
8-Team Smith'96

Any other team let us know.

CA '96 and PS '96...without a doubt...
.."now go get your F'n shine box!!!"...
uno tres

by fungodude » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:21 pm

All kinds of doubt about CA 96.
fungodude

by NoNothin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
fungodude wrote:All kinds of doubt about CA 96.

Then I guess you haven't seen how they have been playing over the last couple of months.

Is "lil Finch" going to stay there? Could make a difference IMWHO

NoNo
Respect All Fear None!!!!
NoNothin

by NoNothin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:40 pm

Spazsdad wrote:I believe she plays for the 10s (97s)

Thats what I meant, if she stays with CA her parents will probably want her to go to Nats which will probably mean a 96 team next spring.

NoNo
Respect All Fear None!!!!
NoNothin

by Clean_up » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 pm

NoNothin wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:I believe she plays for the 10s (97s)

Thats what I meant, if she stays with CA her parents will probably want her to go to Nats which will probably mean a 96 team next spring.

NoNo

Confusious, confusious, I thought the topic was CA'96 12U, not CA'97 10U. Which "Lil Finch" are you talking about? There is one on both teams....
Clean_up

by Clean_up » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:13 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Was unaware of one on the '96s, my apologies

I assumed you were talking about the pitching style, you're forgiven :) - but I guess it might mean a tall, blonde pitcher who throws really, really hard; in which case perhaps there is only one on the '97s....? :?:
Clean_up

by fungodude » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 am

Spazsdad wrote:

Then I guess you haven't seen how they have been playing over the last couple of months.

For the record, I think the CA '97 team is kick ass. And obviously the '95 team won state and is a favorite in Alabama. But the '96 team is not "without a doubt" one of the top 2 '96 teams in socal. There are other teams on that list (and some that aren't, like the Firecrackers) that are stronger contenders.

That said, we won't really know what's what until next year.
fungodude

by uno tres » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 pm

fungodude wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

For the record, I think the CA '97 team is kick ass. And obviously the '95 team won state and is a favorite in Alabama. But the '96 team is not "without a doubt" one of the top 2 '96 teams in socal. There are other teams on that list (and some that aren't, like the Firecrackers) that are stronger contenders.

That said, we won't really know what's what until next year.

I just assumed we were talking about the top '96 teams RIGHT NOW...I wasn't thinking about next year, the year after that or 4 years down the road. CA '96 has been on a roll lately and I can't think of another '96 team that qualified for ASA nationals in such an impressive manner...can you?
.."now go get your F'n shine box!!!"...
uno tres

by fungodude » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:28 pm

They did have a good day in Tracy and qualified with Bomb Squad over those other 4 teams. But my criteria is not how spectacularly someone qualified for states. The only way to see who is better is to play head to head. I mentioned next year because that is what should happen in states and nationals between the good '96 teams.
fungodude

PreviousNext

Return to CA