Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 06 teams this fall?

by newbie101 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:22 pm

Whynot wrote:I’m just surprised you don’t have I-5 North on your list This is a solid team. They hit play defense and also have pitching. If you ever get a chance to watch this team play. Check them out. Trust me you’ll add them to your list in the future.

Here is my list:
1. Power surge 06 ( 2 really good pitchers. Balanced team very well coached. Can hit and pitch. Big bats)

2. I-5 North 06(P-1 is very good. Solid team in all areas can hit for power and pitch. very well coached)

3. FC Weil 06(P-1 top pitcher in the 14u division but defense needs some help hitting is up and down)

4. Corona Angels 06 (good team they have 2 really good pitchers and can hit)

5. Batbusters Macarenas 06( haven’t seen them play this year but they have been really strong in the pass)

6. Athletics Kam 06 (P-1 is very good and they hit really good they don’t strike out)

7.Athletics Terrones( lost a few players but still a really good team)

8. FC TDR 06(Good team)

9.So Cal A’s 06 (Good team just need to be more consistent)

10.So Cal A’s Siofele(Balanced team very scrappy)

You must be an I5 parent or coach. :lol:
Seriously you can not really evaluate teams in the Fall for ranking this early. Especially when we are coming off of a non playing Summer & no National event. The few bigger events that did happen in UT did not have all the top teams in them & the one being played this weekend as well does not have the top teams playing in them. Teams playing in most of the illegal friendlies too are again not playing top level competition either. Some of these games are like 20 to 0 , that does not make the team scoring 20 a top team, they may be but in most cases it means the team giving up 20 is brand new or way out of their league.
newbie101
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DirtyRiders » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:39 pm

A couple of other teams to mention is Breakers Brunetti....And you have to throw in So Cal Athletics Cooper who beat Terrones at AFA Nationals and lost in the Finals. Mercado Carroll and Jendro Barnes are pretty solid also. And So Cal Athletics Guillenavila has wins over Mercado Carroll, EC Bullets Ruder, and Firecrackers Roth/Witt recently.
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Whynot » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:25 am

Yeah I agree with you. So cal Athletics Terrones need to drop down to the bottom and bring in So Cal Athletics Cooper, Breakers Brunetti and Athletics Mercado Carroll.

I know this was not a full season of softball this year do to COVID-19 but we have somewhere to start for the upcoming season. Hopefully we can get back to a regular season of softball next year.

To NEWBIE101, no I am not a I-5 parent. :lol: but my DD TEAM did face them up in West Covina a few weeks back and they really put it on us. They hit play defense. I was just all around amazed at how I-5 played that weekend even against other teams at the friendly.
Whynot
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MikeNavarro » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18 am

I was reading your guys post, got good friendly games coming up on Sunday up in ramona. Athletics mercado 2024 is playing against FC TDR, PowerSurge berndes, and I-5.
MikeNavarro
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Whynot » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:43 pm

Yeah I agree Mike, that sounds like it’s gonna be a good friendly. Will you be attending the friendly? If so please post on some of the outcomes.
Whynot
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DBofHB » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:26 am

It appears some comments are based on one match up. Circumstances can contribute to outcome. Therefor, I believe a team should demonstrate some consistency before bumping them up or down on a ranking list. How frequently does anybody see BBM? TDR & SCATB match up somewhat frequently. Cooper beat SCA one game. SCAs 5th game in 100 degF. Coopers 2nd game. I5 typically finishes up top in tournaments....solid.
Who has played FCWeil?
Just saying....
Have a good weekend
DBofHB
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MikeNavarro » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:55 pm

Athletics mercado 2024 2 to 1 win over powersurge berndes, 6 to 2 win over I-5 , and lost 5-3 to tdr in the last inning. And mercado is 2-0 this fall over powersurge.
MikeNavarro
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Athletic1 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:09 pm

I’m a neutral party in this.

But TDR beat Berndes last weekend.
Athletic1
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tommyd2142 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:29 pm

Gotta jump in here from Nor Cal, we came down to play some friendlies against
Power Surge Berndes this past weekend. The pitching was unreal easily the best we have ever seen. The first 2 games produced 41 K’s between 2 Grapettes pitchers and 3 Power Surge pitchers and 11 in the third game all very close games. Also in TDR game the pitching was very strong. Great to travel south to see what most people only talk about doing.
tommyd2142
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:31 pm

Just out of curiosity, what kind of speeds were they hitting on the radar?
TheTownUSA

PreviousNext

Return to CA