Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Cheating

by C77fastpitch » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Hinky, I don't want to read what you have to say.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
C77fastpitch

by Hinky » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:03 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Hinky, do you work for Trump? I guess there are no "Truths"! It's only an opinion-Rudy Giuliani. A fine way to look at things.

Updated
Ah Oh....looks like the old "edit/delete" recovery plan
in action.... :shock:
:arrow: Aug 28th.

_

What the heck. Jabbing
mean just to be mean?

Yeah the truth is...
batter is out of the box
pitcher Crow Hop
and all the umpires missed it
Triple Whammy!!!

C77-
For the most part I have stopped reading posts of people who continually bash on others. For the most part I have stopped reading your posts also. however this last little post you made caught my eye so here is a response.

I was just reading how horribly some people were responding to you in the Fastpitch discussions forum. Pretty harsh words they're using about you and responding to you. Really don't like reading that kind of crap. certainly shows why you have developed the Knack of attacking also in your own words. However it's really unnecessary and mean in an opinion based forum. from reading some of your past posts it seems that you would have the intellect to understand the difference between just being mean to be mean and allowing others to have a difference in opinion. One of the other posters did comment about you "when you don't like the message you attack the messenger"
I think they got that right!

As for reading in the discussion forums I do not take it so seriously that people are trying to implement law. I definitely take it with more than a few grains of salt and a sense of humor.. I will say this again, "I do believe everybody deserves to have an opinion and be able to share that opinion without attacking the person behind it." When people put their opinion, viewpoints, whatever out in a public forum those opinions/ topics are going to be all across the board.
While some opinions and feedback may agree with yours there will certainly be others that will not share the same opinion. Hopefully someone with your intellect can understand that it is discussion based and that is all.
Last edited by Hinky on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hinky

by Hinky » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:20 am

As for pitchters cheating on purpose...
Imo ...while there may be a small percentage that are doing it to "try and gain a pitching advantage..."
for the most part pitchers are "trying not to do it" because the rule is there that they cannot and it does get called just not all the time.
This discussion would be better asked "why are the umpires not calling it".
Think the explanation previously explained in this discussion wrapped it up nicely. Think it's funny how because the rule does exist and it's not being called every single pitch.. that the rule should change.

Mostly I do not think pitchers are gaining an advantage by crow hopping.
2 or 3 inches. At the upper levels there may be some more odvious and excessive like the one in the video and the rule should definitely be applied. But I don't think their in great numbers doing it on purpose because "they are cheaters". Perhaps you are just feeling that you have been cheated and you're taking out your personal irritation on heybucket. If you're choosing to look at it as cheating, go for it, that's your observations and thoughts,
A little humor here possibly it's a conspiracy :? :shock: :o :lol:

Actually take a look at how many pitchers there are out there and how many are training which is Thousands and thousands, there is a very small percentage that are doing this. mostly we see it at younger developmental stages. which could be compared to youth basketball where kids double dribble. Or in soccer touch the ball with their hand.... xcetera.
In competitive softball definitely
It is the responsibility of the umpires to apply the rules. But most of the time there is only one umpire and that is going to be very hard for one Umpire to call.
Welcome To The World of Sports!
Hinky

by eddiez577 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:47 am

Hinky wrote:It is the responsibility of the umpires to apply the rules. But most of the time there is only one umpire and that is going to be very hard for one Umpire to call.
Welcome To The World of Sports!

Lax ump is part of the game, just like the loose 2nd base, the gopher hole in left field, the hard infield dirt, and the drunk grandpa in the stands :lol:
eddiez577
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Hinky, Please stay off my post
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
C77fastpitch

by Hinky » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:19 am

Ah Oh again with the editing
:arrow: Aug 28th

Tried to reach neutral with you c77.
What's really freaking hilarious and shity at the same time is how you post about how we should have discussions about softball, while you are a person that berates and tries to belittle people. And you're wrong!!! you're really freaking wrong you have no idea who I am.

Really a shame to how wrong you are! and you have just proved that you are prejudiced in your thinking as you have no idea who I am. you don't know me you don't know if I'm married or single or if I'm a coach or a parent or mr. or ms.

You don't know me and to try to speak as if you do and to make up things that are not true that's on you. Too bad you are part of the undertow and couldnt climb out of it!!
Last edited by Hinky on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hinky

by Sam » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Let's clear this up for everyone. Re-planting (crow-hopping) and leaping are allowed in the Men's game. All of the male pitchers do it. That, in and of itself, is proof positive that there is an advantage gained by doing it. The fact that men are pitching coaches tells you that they teach illegal pitching. The umpires should call it in friendlies so that it gets fixed before Nationals or Qualifiers, but they don't. People whine and moan about it, but there are rules against this practice. Truth be told, these kids' managers should be pointing it out to the parents so that the pitching coaches can fix it before they finish the friendly season.

There are a lot of $hitty pitching coaches, managers, and a relative few lazy umpires out there. Some parents would prefer that their kid pitch illegally because their kids get shelled if they have to pitch legally. Theres a lot of blame to go around.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:31 pm

Good post Sam! I agree. Hinky, stay off my posts.
C77fastpitch

Previous

Return to CA