CA

Triple Crown World Series * Brackets Posted

by NO FEAR » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:22 pm

boboso wrote:
NO FEAR wrote:
NoTimeForChores wrote:
NO FEAR wrote:
ocdad wrote:
hesit8er wrote:Yeah, that's a joke! Like I said, any "travel" team from So Cal should be A division. It's not a revolving door.

What do you know then? :evil:

I agree with a little overhype with Voodoo, but the pitcher they got from No Fear is a difference maker for the B division. I still think the other teams don't care who they got & are not going to lay down for them. Just because Heybucket is crowning them the winner of the B division.

Just to clear up things Voodoo never got anything from No Fear we cut that pitcher after Fresno Classic because parents issues, she tried out on some other teams and end it on Voodoo. and if she is the difference on B, yes she is. she is a good pitcher with a lot of talent No Fear wish her good luck, also Mark and the Voodoo players.

Jesus Guillen
No Fear 96

Jesus,

Were the other five players that "quit" also cut due to parental issues?

Named and I let you know where they are 8-), skarp[ thanks for the props :D, Spazsdad what do you want me to do. low class but is truth, we suffer from losing that player and other one? yes we suffer and we pay the price on states. but i am sure you guys will do the same if you was under my sircunstances.

sorry for the grammar and spelling

I fixed it... :lol:
NO FEAR

by GSB » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm

NO FEAR wrote:
NoTimeForChores wrote:
NO FEAR wrote:
ocdad wrote:
hesit8er wrote:Yeah, that's a joke! Like I said, any "travel" team from So Cal should be A division. It's not a revolving door.

I agree with a little overhype with Voodoo, but the pitcher they got from No Fear is a difference maker for the B division. I still think the other teams don't care who they got & are not going to lay down for them. Just because Heybucket is crowning them the winner of the B division.

Just to clear up things Voodoo never got anything from No Fear we cut that pitcher after Fresno Classic because parents issues, she tried out on some other teams and end it on Voodoo. and if she is the difference on B, yes she is. she is a good pitcher with a lot of talent No Fear wish her good luck, also Mark and the Voodoo players.

Jesus Guillen
No Fear 96

Jesus,

Name it and I let you know where they are 8-), skarp[ thanks for the props :D, Spazsdad what do you want me to do. low class but its the truth, we suffer from losing that player and other one? yes we suffer and we paid the price on states. but i am sure you guys will do the same if you were under my sircunstances.

I don't think Skarp was giving you any props. :lol: :lol: :lol: Unless being called a jackass is now a good thing.
To each their own.
GSB

by boboso » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm

GSB wrote:
NO FEAR wrote:
NoTimeForChores wrote:
NO FEAR wrote:
ocdad wrote:

Jesus Guillen
No Fear 96

Jesus,

Name it and I let you know where they are 8-), skarp[ thanks for the props :D, Spazsdad what do you want me to do. low class but its the truth, we suffer from losing that player and other one? yes we suffer and we paid the price on states. but i am sure you guys will do the same if you were under my sircunstances.

I don't think Skarp was giving you any props. :lol: :lol: :lol: Unless being called a jackass is now a good thing.

Equus africanus asinus, aka Jackass....I kinda like the sound of that
boboso

by NO FEAR » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Sorry for the Misunderstanding to all the people involved

when i say "ended up" i never meant in a bad way against Voodoo. Voodo is a great team with great coaching staff and when i said good luck that mean in Utha. I have a good relationship with Mark and I hope he understands.

also i never talked bad about my ex-player she is a good pitcher with a lot of talent that is going to make a big difference in B bracket. regarding the parents i apologize if i wrote something wrong or something offensive sorry again that was just a misinterpretation.

Jesus Guillen
No Fear 96
NO FEAR

by Donnie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:31 am

Wow are we done bitching at one another? I was curious when the 14u brackets will be posted?
Be The Hunter
Donnie
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NavinR » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:43 am

Donnie wrote:Wow are we done bitching at one another? I was curious when the 14u brackets will be posted?

Their website says Monday
"Don't Whine, Don't Complain, Don't Make Excuses"
John Wooden
NavinR

by Skarp » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Donnie wrote:Wow are we done bitching at one another?

Perhaps the silliest question ever posed on Heybucket...
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ocdad » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Skarp wrote:The difference between A and B is that the stud B player would be the "hole" if playing on any decent A team. Likewise, many reasonably solid A teams don't have any players who could hope to make one of the elite A squads.

And don't I owe you a drink? Thought you were going to collect up in Fresno...

If you are talking about the teams they are mentioning in the B division, then I would have to disagree with you on that. If you are talking what should be the definition of A team vs B team then yes, I would agree.

Yes, I was suppose to meet up with you, but I forgot that when you are carvanning with a group of girls a 4 hour trip turns into something like 6 to 7 hours. By the time we checked in, it was too late to go down there.

I think maybe that getting hit over the head comment had me thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ocdad

by justicemom » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:09 am

As an avid reader of Heybucket, I saw this situation escalate into a poor judgement situation by the player in questions mother. She interrupted our game and needs to be held accountable by her team. As a mother and a woman foremost, that is not an example you should be giving your daughter. That was a low point of an overall good day of softball at the Rampage friendly. I wish the VooDoo staff the best of luck with this parent as they truely have their hands full. :shock:
justicemom

by JustWondering » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am

During which game was this drama? I didn't see any of this going on. Was it while "No Fear's Pitcher" was dominating No Fear.
JustWondering

PreviousNext

Return to CA