Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The Next Lawyer

by REALLY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 pm

3 blind mice wrote:REALLY.....I am confused about your post..can you clarify

Your tone sounds like you are saddened that CF has done this again and you are sad that you can't support him. I live in TX and couldn't tell you until the orginal thread what TNL stood for this POS deserves no sympathy or compassion he deserves a pounding numerous times.
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
REALLY

by weekend4trvl » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 pm

SkidMarks wrote:In case any of you were wondering:

Thank you Skid

The board ? how bout just drag them out back and beat the stuffing out of them...or at least spit on them when seen in public. No apology needed from the board...they got what they ask for.
Last edited by weekend4trvl on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weekend4trvl

by REALLY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 pm

LETS HOPE THIS IS HIS FATE...
Attachments
the-soap-don-t-drop-the-soap-demotivational-poster-1207342988.jpg
the-soap-don-t-drop-the-soap-demotivational-poster-1207342988.jpg (17.35 KiB) Viewed 3496 times
REALLY

by d-fense » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Yes, everyone, CF is definitely gone and no longer a part of TNL. He was FIRED by the board last week. The girls have been talked to by their parents and by coaches so they definitely understand what is appropriate behavior from a coach and what is inappropriate.

The board is making decisions to keep the girls safe. Every effort is being made to keep moving forward in the midst of a very difficult time. The previous supporters have been embarrassed, hurt, betrayed and humbled. The new parents to the team that weren't around the first time are hurt and confused. It's a very difficult time. I think everyone feels slighted.

TNL will go on. It's a great organization that the girls want to continue with. They are all trying very hard to be strong.
d-fense

by REALLY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 pm

d-fense wrote:Yes, everyone, CF is definitely gone and no longer a part of TNL. He was FIRED by the board last week. The girls have been talked to by their parents and by coaches so they definitely understand what is appropriate behavior from a coach and what is inappropriate.

The board is making decisions to keep the girls safe. Every effort is being made to keep moving forward in the midst of a very difficult time. The previous supporters have been embarrassed, hurt, betrayed and humbled. The new parents to the team that weren't around the first time are hurt and confused. It's a very difficult time. I think everyone feels slighted.

TNL will go on. It's a great organization that the girls want to continue with. They are all trying very hard to be strong.

Says it all right there... There should never have been a chance for a second time. What about the last victim who protected her? :x No one because everyone wanted to protect this Jackass
REALLY

by SkidMarks » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:19 pm

d-fense wrote:Yes, everyone, CF is definitely gone and no longer a part of TNL. He was FIRED by the board last week. The girls have been talked to by their parents and by coaches so they definitely understand what is appropriate behavior from a coach and what is inappropriate.

Since you seem to be wired into this whole mess, care to elaborate on exactly what these new allegations entail? 'Great Organization' is quite a stretch from where I sit.

SM
SkidMarks

by TravelSoftballDad » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 pm

3Blind...you sounded stupid then and and even more so now. Your undying support back then and today is going to make us all barf.

Additionally, after the second or third time, the whole "perfect" thing stopped working for ya too dude.

Get your hands off his jock and let him go...he's not worth it man. You will be OK and STOP ANSWERING THE TEXTS !!

In all seriousness, I really hope your DD is no longer playing anywhere near him.

BTW...is the Blue Koolaid better than the Yellow? Just curious....
TravelSoftballDad

by jefe » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 pm

How is anyone surprised? Everyone knew this guy was dirty except the backers who now have to live with that decision and be thankful it wasnt thier daughter. If there is even a hint of something along these line I donot get how people can just roll with it. tough lesson to learn at the potetial expense of your kid.
jefe

by renegade » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm

CF
Attachments
barney.jpg
barney.jpg (25.68 KiB) Viewed 3918 times
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bunt-n-run » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 pm

As far as it being a "great organization,"...not yet, but I think it could be. Much depends on how they handle this latest situation, and getting rid of the coach is a very good start.
Lots of GREAT kids with TNL...good luck to all of you!
bunt-n-run

PreviousNext

Return to CA