Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The Next Lawyer

by REALLY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 pm

LA just spent millions to honor a pedophile what do you expect. Here in TX the accused would be too fearful to show their face especially where bats are easily accessible
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
REALLY

by 3 blind mice » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:18 pm

perhaps him being there was a mistake, however it is my understanding that he was watching the practices from afar and never on the field or having any contact with the girls....regardless, its the past and my point is to let these parents and players heal. It does no good to try to rub their noses in it. I know CF personally and I, too wanted to believe him or at least believe that he would no longer make poor choices. Now, I see that he is not willing or able to do that and it saddens me. Don't you think that they deserve the respect and support of other parents at this difficult time. If the TNL parents have concerns about the current board and the decisions they have made, that is the business of TNL parents and them alone. They owe the general public nothing.
3 blind mice

by SkidMarks » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 pm

In case any of you were wondering:
SkidMarks

by TravelSoftballDad » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 pm

3Blind....did you pull your DD after the first incident or allow her to continue to play with your friend 'watching from a distance'?
TravelSoftballDad

by TravelSoftballDad » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Heard this before:

3 blind mice Post subject: Re: TNL Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Replies: 38
Views: 1504

He has not been convicted of anything...leave him alone. He knows the game of softball and really instructs the girls, unlike other SD travel organizations. Get over it people, if you don't like him, don't play for him, but shut up already, move on and quit persecuting him. JMO

DOH !! :oops: :o :o
TravelSoftballDad

by renegade » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 pm

I saw CF on the field just after his bail, he was not far away, WAKE UP!! They say he is gone and I hope to god that is true. People are saying let the girls focus on softball, then The TNL board needs to make a statement. TNL parents need to talk to their DD's and be honest with them and tell them that CF is a freak and maybe other victims will come forward and put him in jail.
Lots of great people are with TNL and I realize some do not like me and thats ok, but when something like this happened to my DD I took it on and dealt with it, you cant just say, I hope it goes away. The girls on TNL need to hear the truth so if they are ever in a situation like this they will be able to speak up.
Good luck to TNL I hope they do the right thing.
P.S. If there is any other coaches, teachers, kings of pop, or whatever, who want to prey on our kids, we will find you :evil:
Last edited by renegade on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by REALLY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526728,00.html

Here's how we roll 45 years and it took all of 90 minutes to deliberate that was probably to order lunch :twisted: . This from a 23 year old who was abused 11 years ago not a teenager with Text messages and recent incidents. :?
REALLY

by 3 blind mice » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 pm

first of all, no my daughter has never played for TNL. and yes, as previously stated I wanted to believe in him the first time, and now I can no longer support him. Guess we all can't be as perfect as you...what team are you affiliated with, oh perfect one...
3 blind mice

by REALLY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 pm

3 blind mice wrote:first of all, no my daughter has never played for TNL. and yes, as previously stated I wanted to believe in him the first time, and now I can no longer support him. Guess we all can't be as perfect as you...what team are you affiliated with, oh perfect one...

You should want to hunt him down and kick his @ss not be dissapointed you can't support him :roll: Hell I'm looking into flights right now
REALLY

by 3 blind mice » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 pm

REALLY.....I am confused about your post..can you clarify
3 blind mice

PreviousNext

Return to CA