Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Norcal top ten list!! Let's hear it!

by DHBHitting » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 pm

So two or three things things. I've been around for a long time, and I know exactly what Gold Ball is like. Just because this team hasn't played a summer of Gold does not mean I don't understand Gold. Secondly, while I agree there is a big jump from an average (even very good) 16u teams to Gold, this was THE best 16u team in 2008. I think ANY team just off a 16u National Championship is at least the 64th best Gold team in the country.

I love the debate Old Dater and you make a very interesting statement, the best 16U team is at least the 64th best team at the Gold level, ok, who won 16U nationals before the Magic did it in 08? I believe it was the NASHVILLE CRUISERS who won it in 2007 right?

How did they do last year at Gold? Did they even qualify? I may be mistaken but I dont even recall a team from Tennessee and or Nashville even being there. I mean the organization may not play Gold and the team may have disbanded and the players could have all went and played for the Peppers out of Kansas, or the Bullets, Elite, or Vipers out of Georgia, they all had very good showings, thats possible, I doubt it, but possible ....just curious.

The Magic is very good, but how much winning a 16U national tournament helps you get it done now remains to be seen my freind...Good luck to you guys..:-)
DHBHitting

by th_underdog » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Old Darter wrote:...the Grapes go and draw a team from Moose Falls Maine while LM draws Hannings BB team in the first round....well you get my point. After all, one win moves you way up the ladder! :D

OK, that does it! I've been silent long enough. You California teams are all so cocky. First off, Moose Falls is in New Hampshire. Second, our Moose Falls Knucklers Gold team works very hard and are guaranteed to GO DEEP in OK!

GO MOOSE KNUCKLERS!!!!

There's no "I" in team...but there is in wInner! ;)
th_underdog

Previous

Return to CA