Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AR

10U top ten

by rothie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:55 am

Anyone care to give their opinions on the top ten in 10U as of this time in the early season? Mine would go something like this.

1) Ride- they haven't lost a game this spring and have beat'em some of the top teams in the state.
2) AR Gametime- couple of tournament wins and couple of 2nd places. only three loses this spring, two at the hands of The Ride and one to Bomb Squad.
3) Bentonville Knockouts- only three loses on in the early season. Gametime twice and Ride once. A couple of 2nd place finishes.
4) AR Wildfire- hasn't played much in the State. The only tournament in the State they played was a 2nd place but not sure of the competition in it.
5) Bomb Squad- don't know much about this team. Got one tournament win beating Gametime and Outkast to win it. Word is they have some good pitching.
6) AR Outkast- has gotten a few loses this year but all are to teams above them on this list.
7) Battin Babes- know nothing only what I have heard about them. They place third behind The Ride and Gametime in Benton and 2nd behind Thunder 98 in bryant.
8) Impulse 98- When they are playing good they can play anyone hard but appear to have a few let downs sometimes.
The last two spots could go to a number of teams. Thunder 98, AR Extreme, Pink Dynamite, Renegades, AR Swingers, Foreman Fury, Lady Bandits, and a few other teams.
rothie

by 22'sDad » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:50 pm

rothie wrote:Anyone care to give their opinions on the top ten in 10U as of this time in the early season? Mine would go something like this.

1) Ride- they haven't lost a game this spring and have beat'em some of the top teams in the state.
2) AR Gametime- couple of tournament wins and couple of 2nd places. only three loses this spring, two at the hands of The Ride and one to Bomb Squad.
3) Bentonville Knockouts- only three loses on in the early season. Gametime twice and Ride once. A couple of 2nd place finishes.
4) AR Wildfire- hasn't played much in the State. The only tournament in the State they played was a 2nd place but not sure of the competition in it.
5) Bomb Squad- don't know much about this team. Got one tournament win beating Gametime and Outkast to win it. Word is they have some good pitching.
6) AR Outkast- has gotten a few loses this year but all are to teams above them on this list.
7) Battin Babes- know nothing only what I have heard about them. They place third behind The Ride and Gametime in Benton and 2nd behind Thunder 98 in bryant.
8) Impulse 98- When they are playing good they can play anyone hard but appear to have a few let downs sometimes.
The last two spots could go to a number of teams. Thunder 98, AR Extreme, Pink Dynamite, Renegades, AR Swingers, Foreman Fury, Lady Bandits, and a few other teams.

A team that has not lost a game yet? For real, is this team that good? Have they played anyone outside of AZ. Is this going to be the sleeper at nationals that everyone is concerned about?
22'sDad

by candcdad » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm

A team that has not lost a game yet? For real, is this team that good? Have they played anyone outside of AZ. Is this going to be the sleeper at nationals that everyone is concerned about?[/quote]

You do realize this is an Arkansas thread. And my guess this team will not be at nationals.
candcdad

by rothie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:29 pm

They are from Arkansas. This is an Arkansas post. They have played some of the better teams in Arkansas. They are signed up to go to the USFA "B" World Series in Panama City, FL. I am not sure if they will be a threat to win it are not but I do not believe that they are going down there to just get beat up on. Competition may not be as tough as a few other states but they will be playing in Texas and Oklahoma in the upcoming weeks.
rothie

by candcdad » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:48 pm

rothie wrote:They are from Arkansas. This is an Arkansas post. They have played some of the better teams in Arkansas. They are signed up to go to the USFA "B" World Series in Panama City, FL. I am not sure if they will be a threat to win it are not but I do not believe that they are going down there to just get beat up on. Competition may not be as tough as a few other states but they will be playing in Texas and Oklahoma in the upcoming weeks.

Rothie, you do realize I was commenting to 22sdad.
candcdad

by Matt » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 pm

rothie wrote:Anyone care to give their opinions on the top ten in 10U as of this time in the early season? Mine would go something like this.

You must be a Bentonville parent.

The Ride - You are correct on this one
Gametime - May be doing fair against weak comp. so far this year. Look back at the fall. Didnt fair so well there.
Knockouts - Dont seem to venture too far outside NEA. Where are their big time wins? Maumelle Diamonds?

You are very welcome to bring this discussion to http://arkhssports.net/index.php?board=54.0
Matt

by syndicate » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm

My cousin is in Ark...he told me his daughter is in 10U...with coach pitch...no kidding. I can verify the league, I was blown away...Coach pitch at 10?!!?!?!?!?

Keep in mind it's Rec but still, that may tell you a little bit.
syndicate

by rothie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:17 pm

I realize that Candcdad. Just backing you up and adding about world Series. MATT, if you do not realize this is the Spring. Gametime didn't fair well LAST fall but fairing pretty well so for this spring. As for as the Bentonville Knockouts go they have played the Ride and Gametime very tough. These are two of the top teams Right?
rothie

by Matt » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 pm

rothie wrote:I realize that Candcdad. Just backing you up and adding about world Series. MATT, if you do not realize this is the Spring. Gametime didn't fair well LAST fall but fairing pretty well so for this spring. As for as the Bentonville Knockouts go they have played the Ride and Gametime very tough. These are two of the top teams Right?

But you said they beat good teams. Who? Actually fall is considered part of this season, look at your points.

Please tell me that Bentonville Knockouts and Amvets Knockouts arent the same team. If so why play the C/Rec bracket at Pepsi Classic?

http://arkhssports.net/index.php?board=54.0
Matt

by rothie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Gametime has wins over Bentonville Knockouts and AR Outkast. They are not the same, they both were signed up for the tournament that was held in Greenbrier. I realize last fall is part of this season but a team can improve from Fall to Spring. I can assume your team has improved correct?
rothie

Next

Return to AR