Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AR

Cherokee Village Instruction

by pdj » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 am

In March, 2009 we are moving to Cherokee Village AR. I am a life long student of the game and have taught it for the past 30 years.

My most recent coaching influences have been Bill Hillhouse, Howard Kobata, Steve Englishbey and Dave Paetkau. The coaches from earlier years were players from the Houston TX area.

Cost for instruction is that the player will agree to teach, at some future time, two others free of charge. I am mainly known as a pitching instructor, though I do work with some players on hitting. The hitting instruction is geared more to the art of hitting rather than a discussion of swing mechanics.

References available to anyone interested.
pdj

by candcdad » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

pdj wrote:In March, 2009 we are moving to Cherokee Village AR. I am a life long student of the game and have taught it for the past 30 years.

My most recent coaching influences have been Bill Hillhouse, Howard Kobata, Steve Englishbey and Dave Paetkau. The coaches from earlier years were players from the Houston TX area.

Cost for instruction is that the player will agree to teach, at some future time, two others free of charge. I am mainly known as a pitching instructor, though I do work with some players on hitting. The hitting instruction is geared more to the art of hitting rather than a discussion of swing mechanics.

References available to anyone interested.

I wish we were closer. That is a very generous offer.
Our team had Howard Kobata come in last weekend to work with our girls.
candcdad

by Matt » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 am

WOW!! It is really refreshing to see a "pay it forward" approach in todays times.
Matt

Return to AR