Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

ARIZONA 10U RANKINGS/NEWS/TOURNEYS

by Arizona99 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Suncat coach, No one is ripping on the 8-12 year old girls on your team, we are ripping on your behavior on the field as a coach. YOU on the other hand are always the first to say how our girls aren't good enough or have the motivation to be on a team like yours and that they would not make it as a suncat. So it is you that is ripping on our girls, not the other way around. But then again is this really any surprise since we've all seen you rip your own girls on the softball field for making errors?
Arizona99

by SCatscoach » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm

98 Dad, Has it ever occured to you or anyone else that our girls play the way they do on the field BECAUSE of the way we coach? I could say that "Your" coaches (whoever they are) actions on the field takes away from your daughters ability because they should be so much better. So which way is the right way? "IMO"
SCatscoach

by dad98dd » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Coach, with such an impressive record why do you continue to play your girls at a level that is obviously well below their abilities? I beleive others have referred to this as trophy hunting. any comments on that?
dad98dd

by SCatscoach » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 pm

AZ Bomber, Have you EVER said anything worthwhile? Alright, mr. know it all, since you know our team better than we do, how many "B" tournaments have we played in?

What is your name and which team does your daughter play for? What is your background? I have given you full disclosure and am standing up for something I believe in. I think you are just an, "angry softball guy" who wants to make excuses on why you never played anywhere! Give me something other than your lame predictions.

I'm waiting!
SCatscoach

by SCatscoach » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Arizona99, Where have you been the last three tournaments we played? No problems what so ever! No I am not ripping your girls, I am ripping you as parents! Parents that don't have the first clue about what it takes to train an athlete. Parents who all they can do is bash the very thing that they wish their daughters had! Where were all of you when the Sun Cats lost more than we won. Nobody said anything back then! When are you going to realize that we don't care what you think in regards to our "on the field conduct". Our first responsiblity is to our girls, our second is to our parents. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! I think what bugs you is that you can't figure out how we can keep all 18 girls and their families so happy that they won't leave! Tough! Figure it out on you own! Maybe its because we do it right and your team doesn't. Not my problem! We have never started anything with another team either on the field on off the field. We have never spoken badly about another team or coach on any of these blog sites, but if someone starts something with us you better believe that we say something back. Just keep your mouth/fingers quiet and you will not hear anything from us!
SCatscoach

by OLD YELLER » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:05 pm

dad 98, I hear the Sun Cat girls all have A's in school, but will not move up in grades. They are grade hunting. One coach has a great looking wife. "TROPHY WIFE". So not only do they trophy hunt in games, they grade hunt in school and they have a trophy wife. All this is so confusing I thought teaching winning was a good thing. I want to be on your team dad 98 where you guys dont try and win trophies that sounds like alot more fun. SC COACH YOU MUST HAVE A BIG TROPHY ROOM.
OLD YELLER

by 98dad » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 pm

One "TROPHY WIFE" out 18?????? :o What do you consider the rest?

Can I take a guess what you call the rest? :lol:
98dad

by Arizona99 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm

"DONT HATE CAUSE YOUR GIRLS CANT RUN POLES OR WORKOUT 5-7 DAYS A WEEK." Kinda sounds like bashing our girls to me. Apparently you do care or you wouldn't bother responding but that's besides the point. You're right, we are curious as to the mystery of how you are able to retain your girls because what we see on the field is a far cry from good coaching. I'm not sure saying you were able to go three tournaments without problems is something to brag about since many of the coaches around have gone 3 years without being ejected.
Arizona99

by OLD YELLER » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:15 pm

AZ 99- WHAT TEAM DO YOU COACH? I WANT MY DAUGHTER ON YOUR TEAM WHERE THERE IS NO YELLING. YELLING IS SCARY!!!! I CANT BELIEVE SUN CAT COACH YELLS AT A GIRL FOR MAKING AN ERROR. AZ 99 YOUR RIGHT. WINNING NOT IMPORTANT, MENTAL TOUGHNESS NOT IMPORTANT, HARD WORK NOT IMPORTANT, TEAM WORK NOT IMPORTANT, CHEMISTRY OF A TEAM NOT IMPORTANT, NOT TEAM HOPPING NOT IMPORTANT, STAYING ON THE SAME TEAM FOR 3 YEARS AND DEVELOPING GREAT FRIENDSHIPS NOT IMPORTANT. WHATS IMPORTANT IS FINDING A COACH WHO DOES NOT YELL WHEN MAKING AN ERROR. GREAT INSIGHT!
OLD YELLER

by OLD YELLER » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:16 pm

ITS NOT GOOD COACHING ! JUST ALOT OF YELLING! WHAT A MYSTERY? I WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO FIGURE OUT THIS MYSTERY?
OLD YELLER

PreviousNext

Return to AZ