Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

14U TOP 10 TEAM RANKING (Arizona) UPDATED–Feb 3, 2010

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:53 pm

hamlet17 wrote:It's my understanding, Politico, that the Jaguars turned in a lineup with 9 names but then sent other people to play outfield. Hence, hard to catch batting out of order. They were caught because someone pointed out that the people in the outfield had different numbers than the batters listed midway through the game.

Easy to get away with if you're not paying attention.

Of course an umpire wouldn't even let a lineup go through the conference that had 13 players listed - nutty.

Also, I saw none of the Jaguar parents upset at what was happening.

Why would the parents be upset :lol: :lol:
Their pine rider got to hit or play outfield...!

I see what you are saying here really I do...BUT...

A coach has 3 girls who can hit great but can't field...?

And he has 3 great outfielders that can't hit the ball...??

You just reminded me why I don't know who they are....!!!!
THE MAD-DOG99

by Smiley » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm

I wonder if the coach was really trying to cheat or just clueless. That seems like a really dumb way to cheat. My guess is that that many of the opponents and their fans know a girl or two on the Jaguars and would immediately spot the issue. At least there is the real risk of that from the coaches' perspective. So for very little upside he is going to run the high risk of detection? To me that is not logical. Maybe he is a daddy-ball coach fresh from a rec league who just doesn't know the rules and thought it was okay to play anyone in the field as long as the hitters were listed. As I type those words I know that also seems impossible to believe, but there has to be something more here.

Maybe a Jaguar coach or parent will tell us exactly what happened.
Smiley

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 am

Politico..where are you....?

We need you to keep this going..and sorry...Hamlet...

I am not Politico..
THE MAD-DOG99

by DsrtScorpion » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:00 am

Click your heels together three times together and repeat:

I am not politico
I am not politico
I am not politico
DsrtScorpion

by Politico » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Politico has been Hijacked :cry:
Last edited by Politico on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 am, edited 12 times in total.
Politico

by az.fever22 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Politico hope you and your Li'l Saints family have a great Holiday and Thanks for keeping us informed. Did you get answer you were looking for for best 14U pitcher? :shock:
az.fever22

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 pm

az.fever22 wrote:Politico hope you and your Li'l Saints family have a great Holiday and Thanks for keeping us informed. Did you get answer you were looking for for best 14U pitcher? :shock:

3. AZ Stealth96 – Grade A- http://www.eteamz.com/arizonastealth/ (previous rank #4) Movement in poll (+1)
This is part of the Killer Bees96 team that went to 12U Nationals and made AZ proud last year. They have the #1 14U pitcher in AZ on this team so will always be competitive & they have picked up a few new players & 1 new coach this year, but they still have to prove they can win with there #2 & 3 pitchers when it counts & score runs when needed. A very good team….. that has all the pieces to be a TOP 14U Team all year & make a run at Nationals! This team has played up 16U frequently this year in Tucson.
Fall Observation: #1 pitcher in 12U last year is now the #1 pitcher in 14U this year and makes this team a top 3 team right now. We will see how they progress through the spring/summer as a team, this team is 2-0 against the Saints this season to date. Arizona's #1 96 team.
This team will be playing during the HS season.
1st 16U TCS 9/27/09 Tucson

looks like he already did...
THE MAD-DOG99

by ArizonaKid » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 pm

THE MAD-DOG99 wrote:
az.fever22 wrote:Politico hope you and your Li'l Saints family have a great Holiday and Thanks for keeping us informed. Did you get answer you were looking for for best 14U pitcher? :shock:

3. AZ Stealth96 – Grade A- http://www.eteamz.com/arizonastealth/ (previous rank #4) Movement in poll (+1)
This is part of the Killer Bees96 team that went to 12U Nationals and made AZ proud last year. They have the #1 14U pitcher in AZ on this team so will always be competitive & they have picked up a few new players & 1 new coach this year, but they still have to prove they can win with there #2 & 3 pitchers when it counts & score runs when needed. A very good team….. that has all the pieces to be a TOP 14U Team all year & make a run at Nationals! This team has played up 16U frequently this year in Tucson.
Fall Observation: #1 pitcher in 12U last year is now the #1 pitcher in 14U this year and makes this team a top 3 team right now. We will see how they progress through the spring/summer as a team, this team is 2-0 against the Saints this season to date. Arizona's #1 96 team.
This team will be playing during the HS season.
1st 16U TCS 9/27/09 Tucson

looks like he already did...

I'm getting flippin tired of this, everybody's father thinks their DD is the greatest just like my dad. My dad didn't put up that stupid thread about who's the best 14u pitcher. You can see above, who the best 14u pitcher is in AZ and I agree! I'm not even the number 1 pitcher on my team this year. If I do pitch against your team remember that I just turned 12 at the end of July when your DD's are facing me. So let it go allready.
See you all back on the field in 3 weeks. Have a happy and safe Chanukah/ Christmas/ New Year. :D :)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney
ArizonaKid

by Politico » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Last edited by Politico on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Politico

by Politico » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Last edited by Politico on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Politico

PreviousNext

Return to AZ