Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Who is Going Where

tEAMSMiTH- Arizona Schraeder (2016)

Reached your goal? Tell us where you are playing.

by Scoop n K » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Seven years is a LONG time....it's especially a long time when you're only 17 years old. tEAMSMiTH's longest tenured member, Arizona Schraeder, has spent almost half of her life proudly wearing the tEAMSMITH Navy and Red Uniform.

tEAMSMiTH is proud to announce that Arizona has committed to continue her softball career and get a great education at Tabor College in Kansas. GREAT JOB ARIZONA!!!

AZ....all of your tEAMSMiTH family, including Coaches past and present, as well as former and current teammates look at you with admiration and happiness! Your perseverance and hard work have paid off!

We all know what a great, hard working, dedicated young lady you are and we also know what a great person TABOR is getting. Keep working hard kiddo! You will go far and do well in whatever you set your mind to!

Your tEAMSMiTH family celebrates your accomplishment and wishes you nothing but the best!

GO BLUE JAYS!
Scoop n K
Premium Member
Premium Member

by teriwhite » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Congratulations AZ! Way to go Johnny and Jamie! It's been a long time since the PYL days. Tabor College is getting a great young lady and family!

Teri, Tom and Tori White
teriwhite

by catcherzrule » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:35 am

AZ...or as I shortened it to "Z"...congrats kiddo! I am proud that I had some small part in your career with TS.

You deserve the very best. You have an amazing work ethic and a pretty amazing family who has instilled that in you!

Remember... "see ball, hit ball...ball go far!"

:D
catcherzrule

Return to Who is Going Where