I called the tournament director today becasue one of my parents happen to go on the site and downloand the pakect. The packet I originally downloand had a diff schedule of events. Ok I can see mistakes and changes needing to be made
We have been going to National,s whether the big ASA or Westerns, for 9 or 10 years, Opening ceremonies is the fun part. The girls get to dress for fun, throw beads, pin trade and have a blast. This usually takes place on a day where there are no games and/or plenty of time to start games in between. Oh no not in Tracy!! Opening ceremonies are at 8 am and the first elimination game starts at 10 am, what idiots.
So if you are lucky enough to draw the 10 am game, your girls will not get opening ceremonies. Unless of course you do no want to warm your team up for an elimination game. We do 1 hour 30 min pre game warm up, so if we play at 10 then our girls will get a whole 15 min for fun. Then run out, put your uniform on and start warming up. All the while the fun is going on on the next field. Great for motivation and morale!!
My girls have already made fun shirts, bought beads to throw, have crazy hats etc. This is where they are supposed to get their reward, let their hair down for a couple hours and have some fun
Not too mention opening ceremonies are after pool play anyway, whats up with that bass ackwards!!
The TD says he has been around travel for over 30 years, I had to ask since this all seemend a bit rec ballish!
Nothing will change but I feel better now!!!


























