Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Still looking to offer '09 grad/transfer/juco/CC Pitcher - $

What's on your mind?

by MAXX » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:55 pm

I still have a rather large scholarship available for a pitcher who is a 2009 grad or transfer with release or juco/CC player if anyone is still looking for a school. Depending upon academics, I may be able to cover as much as $25,000 of our tuition, which is $33,000. Our health sciences program is extremely strong--nursing, nuclear med, respiratory therapy, physical therapy, athletic training. We are a D2 school in WV, located 1 mile from Ohio, and 10 miles from PA. My #1 pitcher transferred, so I am looking for solid prospect who can come in and compete for a spot in the rotation. Here is our our web address: ww.wju.edu

If interested, please email me at bvasko@wju.edu
User avatar
MAXX
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm

by MAXX » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 am

Still looking...
User avatar
MAXX
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm


Return to Fastpitch Discussions