Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

comparing Rip It mask to Gameface

What's on your mind?

by Tucson » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:11 pm

As I have said, I have worn the Gameface, since it came out. I really like it.

My Rip It mask came today, so that I could compare them. I like the style of the Rip It. I ordered the white one and it looks nice.

But, since I am so used to the Gameface, I won't change. The Game Face is plastic and it only weighs 7.4 ounces. The Rip It weighs 10.9 ounces. That is a significant difference in weight.

The pad that your chin rests in, is identical on both masks.

The straps are identical. Both have the elastic strap around and over the head.

I can't tell any difference between the visibility offered between the two.
User avatar
Tucson
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:14 pm

Return to Fastpitch Discussions